Joerick Imagine

15JSienko

I am best friends with Joel and Erick and I know for a fact they both like each other, but are afraid to say so because of family, friends and fans. When in reality they should be together! Today is the day I am going to get them together. I get dressed and smiles. 

I get to Joel's house and just walk in. "The others couldn't join, so us three" smiled Joel. Erick smiles at me. I nod. "OK. So what now?" asked Macy. They both smirk. "We go for a swim!" said Joel. I just sigh. "I have no swim wear" said Macy. "Go in your underwear" said Joel. "Yeah no..... your both boys!" said Macy. Inside I will do it! "Yeah but we saw each other naked when we were younger.... well apart from Erick" said Joel. "Yeah but we were 2 and 3!" said Macy. "And? I don't even..... well I mean, your our sister" said Joel. "J, you can tell me anything right?" asked Macy. 

"I know. I don't even like you like that, your my sister!" said Joel. I just sigh and nod. "Well OK. That's grand" said Macy. He won't admit! I just sigh. We go out for swim and I sigh. They won't admit. Erick pulls me away. "I want to tell you something" said Erick. "What?" asked Macy. "I'm Gay and I love Joel" said Erick. I look at him. "I knew it!" said Macy. He blushes. 

"Have you told him?" asked Macy. "No, he doesn't like me. His not gay he says" said Erick. "Erick.,... he so loves you! Tell him!" said Macy. I just sigh. "No! No! I can't tell him!" said Erick. "Yes, you can. I'll be with you" said Macy.

He sighs and nods. We walk back out and I smile and Joel comes over and frowns. "What's going on?" asked Joel. "I love you. I am in love with you! J, will you be my boyfriend?" asked Erick. He smiles and kisses Erick. I smile and cheer! 

In the end they ended up married and it was fun. Their amazing. They adopted a baby girl, Louisa Macy Colon. 

I hope you enjoyed it!

Lorna cx