REQUESTED RICHARD IMAGINE

Steph_Camacho0604

Mamita Music Video ORIGINAL love interest

I managed to get asked to go be Richard's love interest in CNCO's Mamita (COZ THE OTHER COULD NOT MAKE IT) and I am so excited. I put on leggings and a hoodie. I am getting clothes and my hair/make up there at the set. I go to my car and then I park when I get there. I go in and the hair and make up get started. They loosely curl and natural looking make up. They give me my outfit. I put on my pink shorts and black top with a string in the middle. I go out and Maria smiles at me. 

I go see the directer and he sits me down. "So we are having you as the love interest and you both will be kissing, Richard! Come here, your kissing Stephanie, so get to know each other" said Jim. We both nod and then sit down. "So what are your likes and dislikes?" asked Richard. I just chuckle. "Likes, books and music, dislike rude people and disrespectful people" said Stephanie. "That's great!" said Richard. We get called and we begin. 

It's time for the kiss. I am so nervous, he is my celeb crush. We begin and we lean in and kiss. After it, they stopped filming to check it. "Um... I saw you on Instagram and I really like you and I have this massive crush on you" said Richard. "Wow so do I" said Stephanie. "Will you go on me?" asked Richard. "Yes" said Stephanie. "Guys can we do it again!" said Jim. We just nod. 

We do it until it's PERFECT!

After we finish the whole shoot, we go get changed but I keep mine on, cause I can keep them. "Do you want to go for dinner now?" asked Richard. I nod. "I'd like that" said Stephanie. We go for dinner and it is amazing. 

He drives me home. "Will you be my girlfriend?" asked Richard. "Yes" said Stephanie. We kiss again. I go in and slide on down the wall, smiling. I have a boyfriend and his so bloody hot!!

I hope you enjoyed and sorry it's late went out with a friend today to swap presents!

Lorna cx