REQUESTED Zabdiel Imagine

IreneL4

A Friends wedding ceremony

Today me and Zabdiel are going to my best friends wedding. I am excited since I am the maid of honour for the wedding. I love the dress and Brianna knows what she likes. I pair it with flats and loosely curled hair. I smile at Bri. "You look amazing Bri!" said Irene. I smile and looks around. We go get ready and the ceremony was beautiful.

Once we get to the reception, the food was amazing. I go find Zabdiel and his smiling. I hug him. "Hey babe" said Zabdiel. "Hey, how was it?" asked Irene. "Beautiful also emotional, they love each other very deeply" said Zabdiel. I smile and we share a kiss. I watch Bri and Damon having their first dance. We share a kiss and we join in the dance. Zabdiel smiles at me and places his forehead against mine.

"Your beautiful, baby girl" smiled Zabdiel. "Your handsome, ya know" said Irene. We share a kiss and Bri wolf whistles.  We pull apart and Zabdiel leads me outside. "I missed you the past couple of days" said Zabdiel. "I missed you but wedding prep is busy!" said Irene. "I know. I love you. Now let me show you how much I love you" said Zabdiel. He turns on his phone and lets music play. He begins to sing All of me by John Legend. I cry while he sings to me. I kiss him once he finishes. He smiles at me and we go inside and have cake. 

The rest of the reception went great, I caught the flowers and Zabdiel caught the garter. Looks like we're getting married" said Irene. "Yes it does, look in the flowers" said Zabdiel. I pull out a ring.

He takes the ring off me and kneels down

He takes the ring off me and kneels down. "Irene I love you and I want to ask.... will you marry me?" asked Zabdiel. "Yes!" cried Irene. He slides it on and we share a kiss. 

THE BEST DAY EVER!

I hope you enjoyed this imagine!

Lorna cx 

P.S will be updating for the next couple of days!