REQUESTED Joel Imagine

kawathepawa

Feelings 

Me and Joel are best friends. I like him and I think he likes me but his scared, he always goes to say something but doesn't. My other best friend, Nancy is coming over to hang with us. I have to get dressed for this. I go down and open the door. Joel and Nancy are standing there. "Come in," said Kara. They walk in and we sit on the sofa. 

"I'll make some snacks and grab some drinks" said Kara. I stand up and go to the kitchen. I forgot to ask what drinks, so I head back but hear talking, so I stop walking. "Joel.... I have to tell you something" said Nancy. "Yes" said Joel. "I love you" said Nancy. "I love you too, as a best friend" said Joel. I smile. "No. I love you, like love, love you as more than a friend" said Nancy. "Oh I don't feel the same.... I'm sorry your a great best friend" said Joel. "Oh who do you love then?" asked Nancy. "No one yet. I'll go help Kara" said Joel, I hear him stand back and I go into the kitchen and grab some snacks. "Hey do you need some help?" asked Joel. "Oh I'm fine" said Kara. "I'll grab some drinks, Kara" said Joel. I smile at him and while I am walking over to the press beside him I bump into him. He falls on top of me. "I am so sorry Joel" said Kara. "It's fine, I wasn't paying much attention" said Joel. I giggle. "Joel.... I'm in love with you.... I am so scared.... I was scared to tell you" said Kara. "I am in love with you too, I was scared as well" said Joel. "But Nancy loves you as well. I heard her" said Kara. "She's my best friend, your my lover" said Joel. I blush and we lean in to kiss. We kiss and then hear a gasp. We pull apart and jump up. 

"You don't love me but you love Kara?" asked Nancy. "I'm sorry but I always loved Kara" said Joel. She sighs. "It's fine, I better leave. I'll speak to you guys when I'm over Joel" said Nancy and she left. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" asked Joel. "Yes I'd like that, Joel" said Kara. We kiss again. Nancy talked to us a year later with her boyfriend, Christopher Velez. It stays in the band, lol. 

I hope you enjoyed Kara and sorry for the very late update, request more. Requests are always open!

Lorna cx