REQUESTED Erick Imagine

TEM123455

Cheating Prank 

NAME: Mirelle

Last week Erick pranked me, and it was quite funny afterwards but other then that, our pranks used to be shit. It's my turn to prank him. I have asked my GAY best friend to help me. I then go get dressed. I leave my hair natural and then head to meet Gavin. 

I arrive at the park and he smiles. "So how we gonna do this?" asked Gavin. "He'll be coming home in two hours, we pretend to have sex." said Mirelle. "OK" said Gavin. He looks at me. "What?" asked Mirelle. "I-I think it's a bad idea, his prank from last week was funny, this won't be" said Gavin. "I don't care, he pranked me, now I am pranking him" said Mirelle. "Elle..... he pranked you by just bloody scaring you with a spider! This is too extreme!" said Gavin. "It's not, Gav. He'll find it funny" said Mirelle. "He better" said Gav.

We go home and I set up the prank, take a bra leave it on the floor by the stairs, panties on top of stairs and a top, jeans and shoes in a trail on the way to our bedroom. I smirk. I'm gonna be wearing a bikini and Gavin his boxers. This is gonna be so FUNNY. I hear the door opening and I start moaning. Gavin feels my boobs and I moan, imaging Erick. I hear the door opening and a gasp. Erick doesn't know Gavin is gay. 

"WHAT THE HELL!" yelled Erick. We jump. "Oh Erick.... I'm sorry, I was bored..... I love you" said Mirelle. "FUCK YOU, MIRELLE! YOU CHEATED ON ME. WHEN I LOVE YOU. YOUR SO SELFISH!" yelled Erick. I stand up. "Babe, I pranked you" said Mirelle. "You think that's funny?!" said Erick. "You pranked me last week" said Mirelle. "With a spider!" said  Erick. "I thought it would be funny, that you would laugh about it" said Mirelle. "I didn't find it at all amusing. I-I need to leave. I need to get out. Your such a..... I can't believe you would prank me on cheating. Don't call or text. I'll come back when I am ready, Mirelle" said Erick. He packed some clothes and he left. I start crying. "I should have listened to you, Gav. I'm sorry. I think you should leave. I just broke my boyfriend's heart" said Mirelle. He left. 

I got into the bath and cry. I just.... what if he leaves me, if he breaks up with me, that's it. I get out and go to bed. I fall in and out of sleep. Upset and angry at myself.

THERE IS A PART TWO!

Lorna xx