REQUESTED Erick Imagine

cncogirl18

English and Spanish teaching

Today I'm teaching Erick English and his teaching me Spanish. I am excited to learn and to help him learn. I am gonna teach him English first. 

I sit down and he joins me. "So I'll go easy on you, for now babe" said Brenda. "Si" said Erick. "My name is Erick, I'm 18 years old and I sing in a band called CNCO" said Brenda. "My... name is Erick..... I'm 18 years old.... I sing in a band called CNCO" said Erick, with his accent stronger and he sounds so cute. I smile. "That's good, Erick. OK..... I live in Miami with the lads and my girlfriend. I love living in Miami because of the beaches and shops and also the restaurants" said Brenda. Erick smiles. "I.. live in Miami with... the lads and my girlfriend. I l-love living in Miami because of beaches and shops and also the restaurants" said Erick. "Good. Just say because of the beaches, not because of beaches" smiled Brenda. Erick smiles and this goes on for a couple of hours. 

 Now it's my turn. I smile and Erick smirks. "I begin easy.... Mi nombre es Brenda y tengo 18 anos" said Erick. "Uh.... my name is Brenda and I'm 18 years old" said Brenda. "Si!" smiled Erick. I smile at him and he smiles. "Me encanta la musica y mi banda favorita es CNCO" said Erick. "I smirk. "I love music and my favourite band is CNCO, you can't trick me with that" said Brenda. And on we go. Then the lads come over. The lads don't know that I've learnt or even learning Spanish and the same for Erick. I am gonna surprise them and so is Erick. I smile at him. 

They walk in. "Hola, que tal?" asked Brenda. They all gasp. "Erick me está enseñando español, ¿cómo me va?" said Brenda. "Really, Erick" said Richard. "Yes, I am teaching her Spanish and Brenda is teaching me English" said Erick. They all smile and we enjoy the night together. 

By the end, Erick is fluent in English and I'm fluent in Spanish.

I hope you enjoyed Brenda!

Lorna cx