Chris Imagine REQUESTED

aspenormaxon

You trick the guys your Chris when you first meet

I have been dating Chris for 4 months now and today, I am meeting the rest of the band. Chris told me to just wear jeans, and shit. Which I do. My hair funnily enough is Chris' hair lenth as well. I put half of it in a plait on top, like the one in Chris' music video. 

"Hey babe I have an idea. Since you look at me and stuff. You pretend to be me and I hide. You wear sunglasses cause we will be in the park!" said Chris. I nod. "That would be so funny!" said Aspen. He laughs. We get there and he hides behind a bush with a camera. The lads walk up. "Hey Chris where is your girlfriend?" asked Zabdiel. "Oh she is at the shops... getting food." said Aspen, deepening my voice. They nod.

I pretend to get a text saying 'I' can't make it. LOL. "Sorry guys turns out she can't make it" said Aspen. "Oh we've been dying to meet her. We have seen pictures of her on your account and she's a beauty" said Joel. "She'll laugh when I tell her later" said Aspen. They chuckle. "Well let's go have fun in the playground then" said Erick. I nod. 

It's working. Oh my god! It is working. "So Chris tell me about Aspen" said Richard. "Oh she's amazing, the love of my life, she knows how to make me laugh" said Aspen. They all smile. "Aw true love" said Richard. I just nod and smile. I text Chris to come out in five minutes. 

"Loads of people say me and Chris look alike" said Aspen. "Yeah, totally" said Erick. Chris walks over. "Chris? But who's this?" asked Erick. I take my glasses off. "Hi, I'm Aspen, Chris' girlfriend" said Aspen. "You little tricksters!" said Zabdiel. "Sorry but it was funny!" said Chris. "His filmed everything" said Aspen. "Your both good. I was wondering why there was boobs instead of a flat chest but then I thought I was imagining shit" said Zabdiel. I giggle. 

I kiss Chris. "We're good" said Aspen.

We enjoy the day out!

I hope you enjoyed it!

Lorna CX