Joel Imagine

NAME: Millie 

You are dating Joel to make your ex jealous but he doesn't know that. 

I'm only dating Joel to make my ex, Jacob jealous. Joel doesn't know, of course because his my best friend and he is in love with me. I don't want to hurt him. Me and Joel are at this restaurant and Jacob is with his friends. Me and Joel are eating and flirting. I'm kissing him and his smiling. Jacob is frowning. I smirk and kiss Joel even harder, while palming his pants where his dick is. He moans and we go outside once we finish.

Once we get home, we do it and it isn't fun. I want Jacob. Once he falls asleep, I leave a note saying I went home because my roommate needed me. I go visit Jacob and well we do it... with no condom. We fall asleep and I wake up the next day. I go home and get changed.

3 months later

I found out I was pregnant and told Jacob because his the only one I slept with no condom on his dick. So he said his moving to Brazil with his new girlfriend.... yeah he used me because his girlfriend is a virgin but he loves her. He doesn't want the baby. I tell Joel I'm pregnant and his delighted. I am currently just crying because his so sweet and loving. I can't tell him, he'll hate me. I am at the midwives getting a scan done on my baby. Once I find out the baby is a girl, I smile. She'll look me more than her dad! I go home and tell him. He smiles and kisses me. He gets on one knee and I begin to cry. I say yes. Of course I do. He kisses me. 

It's my 6 month and our wedding

It's my 6 month and our wedding. I walk down the alter and I'm.... I'm in love with him and I have to tell him. I finally take his hands. "Joel.... I have to tell you something" said Millie. "After" said Joel and he tells the minister to continue. We officially get married and here we are, in our reception, married. I bring him outside. "Joel.... the baby isn't yours.... it's Jacob's" said Millie. "Oh... you slept together once" said Joel. "No countless times.... I-I used you to make him jealous but he didn't want this baby so I told you but I-I am in love with you and this baby will be your child.... we're married now!" said Millie. Joel frowns. "I-I have to leave.... I need to think!" said Joel and he leaves. I go to the room and lock it. I put on pyjama's and fall asleep. I cry in my sleep.

Labour

I had my baby girl, Isla Mae Smith. Joel.... he hasn't come back yet but he hasn't sent me a letter for divorce. When we go home, I sit on the sofa with her. "I love you" said Millie. I got divorce papers. I've signed them and gave them to Erick to give it to Joel with a letter. Also a picture of Isla. 

Joel's POV

Erick hands me an envelope. I open it to find divorce papers and a letter and a picture with a name Isla Mae Smith. I smile. She looks like Millie. I read the letter.

Joel,

I am so sorry for what I did. I-I got divorce papers for you.... since I know you hate me. I'm moving back to my home. I love you, I really do. Jacob.... god I didn't love him but you. I'm sorry. I love you and goodbye, my Joel. My rings are in the envelope...... goodbye my love

Millie and Isla x

I take rings out and cry. I'm not loosing them. No! I run and get in my car. I drive to our old house and their gone. I cry and get tickets back to Canada. I eventually get there and rush to her parents house. I knock and she opens the door. I grab her and kiss her. "Fuck... I missed you! I am so sorry! I was meant to come back but I got sidetracked." said Joel. She smiles and kisses me. "I love you and I'm sorry!" said Millie. Both her mums come out and hand me Isla. Isla is so cute. I smile and we head to the birth cert place and have her last name changed to Pimental. I smile and kiss Isla's forehead and Millie's lips. We go home to celebrate. 

After everything both me and Millie are in love and happy! We have twins a year later, Sofia Ann and Hugo Luis Pimental. Their beautiful and amazing!

We're a family!

I'm sorry I haven't updated much but here I am and an imagine!!

I hope ya enjoy!

Lorna cx