REQUESTED Erick Imagine PT2

TEM123455

I wake up, with red eyes, and red cheeks. My lips are cracked. I sit up, slip on joggers, Erick's hoodie and my converse. I put my hair in a messy bun. I have a quick breakfast and fall asleep.

ERICK'S POV

I feel like shit when I woke up. I shouldn't have blown up like that, she is my girlfriend and I love her so much! I go back home and go inside. She is on the sofa, red face and tear marks. I decide to make it up to her. I go upstairs, grab a dress, heels and make up, hair curler. I then leave a note, THIS is gonna be a great apology.

MIRELLE'S POV:

I wake up to a note on my chest. I sit up and read it.

Elle,

I am making it up to you, come to where we first met.

I love you SO much,

Erick ;) xx (p.s dress, shoes, hair curler and make up on bed)

I stand up, have a shower, shave and get dressed. I put my dress on, my shoes.

I curl my hair and leave it down and light make up on

I curl my hair and leave it down and light make up on. I get in my car and drive to BayFront Park Amphitheatre where him and the lads performed and I got trampled on and he took backstage. I smile when I park and spot Joel. I walk to him after I park. "Come this way, Mirelle" said Joel. We walk towards the stage.

"Mirelle..... I love you and I am sorry for shouting and leaving and just being a shit boyfriend, I love you" said Erick. I go up. "I should be the one, saying sorry. That was a shit prank and I took it too far. I love you" said Mirelle. "I am sorry though" said Erick. "I am sorry too" said Mirelle. We both kiss and the lads perform. I giggle.

We then go for dinner and go home to relax. We made up and that is what I love about him.

We did no more pranks after that and we actually did pranks to the rest though.

I hope you liked it!

Lorna cx