REQUESTED Christopher Imagine

sophia23

Unplanned pregnancy surprise

Lately I have been feeling sick, and I don't know how or why I feel like that. I am going to the doctors today, to get a check up done. I am shitting what their gonna say. I dunno what to think. I decide to get dressed. I go to my car and drive to the doctors. 

I walk up to the reception. "Hi, my name is Sophia.... I made an appointment" said Sophia. "Yes, take a seat and the doctor will be right out" said Cindy. I go sit down and relax. "Sophia!" said doctor. I stand up and we walk in. "So I'm Kate, what is your problem?" asked Kate. "I keep getting sick everyday and feeling dizzy and also always tired" said Sophia. "OK we will do a pee test" said Kate. I nod and go pee in a cup.

I give it to Kate and she goes to test it. She comes back in. "Well.... we got the results, we did a pregnancy test and your pregnant! Congrats!" said Kate. I gasp. "Uh thanks" said Sophia. We do a scan to see how far along I am. I gasp. "Looks like your 3 months pregnant, Sophia" said Kate. "Oh how did I not notice?" asked Sophia. "Well, loads of reasons, you might have have just blamed your hormones or some women, they always tell me they just thought their periods are irregular." said Kate. "That's what I thought" said Sophia. "Well here is the scan picture, so just relax and come back next month" said Kate. I smile at her. 

I go home and sit down. I need to tell Chris but how? I am going to surprise him. I am going to actually make a cake with your the best daddy

 I am going to actually make a cake with your the best daddy

I put a cover on it and go get ready. I look at my belly, a small bump. I giggle. 

I never noticed the bump

I never noticed the bump. I curl my hair and put light make up on. I go downstairs and see Chris looking at the cake. "Um babe why does that say best daddy?" asked Chris. "I went to the doctor and it turns out I am three months pregnant" said Sophia. "Oh my god! I am going to be a dad! Richard was talking to me about Aaliyah and oh my god, I am so excited!" said Chris. We kiss and then we go to bed. 

We have a beautiful baby boy, Evan Sebastian Velez.

I hope you like it!!

Lorna cx