REQUESTED Joel Imagine

joel_love

I'm really good friends with Richard, Christopher, Zabdiel and Erick. Joel hates me and I hate him, well not really since I kinda have a crush on him but he can't know. I am visiting the lads today and to just have some fun. I go brush my hair and do a hairstyles.

I do light make up and then I head to their house

I do light make up and then I head to their house. I knock on the door and Chris opens the door. I smile and we go sit on the sofa. Joel looks at me and glares. I glare back. "Why wear such a short skirt?" asked Joel. "Cause it's an outfit that I like." said Alexyz. I see Zabdiel smack him and I sigh. I stand up and go grab a smoothie. I go back and sit down. I sigh and look at Erick. His smiling. "Oh can we talk?" asked Zabdiel. I nod and he brings me to the attic? "Stay here a sec, just grabbing a smoothie" smiled Zabdiel. I nod and sit on a chair and then I look out the window, I hear the door open and someone walking in and then a lock? I turn around and see Joel. "What?" asked Alexyz. "They said they wanted to talk" said Joel. "So did Zabdiel say that to me" said Alexyz. "Arseholes" said Joel. I roll my eyes. 

"Can we not fight?" asked Alexyz. "No, we can't. You are trying to steal my friends!" said Joel. "No I'm not. I've been friends with Zabdiel since I am a family friend, why else would I hang with you if it wasn't for Zabdiel! I can't believe I fell in love with a jerk like you!" yelled Alexyz. "Y-you l-love me?" asked Joel. "Yes, I do" said Alexyz. Joel sighs and sits beside me. "OK I love you too, I was afraid to let you in... incase you realised you loved Zabdiel more than me" said Joel. I flick his face. "You, are weirdo. I would never love Zabdiel like I love you, dumbo. I love you too much, seriously" said Alexyz. "I know that now, Alexyz. Will you be my girlfriend?" asked Joel. "Yes, I'd love too" said Alexyz. We kiss and the door opens. "DON'T HAVE SEX UP HERE!" yelled Zabdiel. We pull apart and push them out, take the keys and lock the door. We then continue what we already did.

It's about time we finally stop hating each other but love each other.

I hope you enjoyed this imagine!

Lorna cx