2

The beeps of the penetrating alarm, echoed through your ears, causing you to frown and grumble in annoyance.

"Just one decent sleep. That's all I ask for." You groan, pushing yourself up immediately shivering to the touch of cold air.

As much as you refrained yourself, you had finally left your bed, bringing yourself to the bathroom where you sneered at the sight of yourself through the reflection.

With the assistance of laziness, you managed to to take more than forty minutes, Amber howling for you to quicken the pace from the other side of the door.

Carefully but hurridely applying the lipstick, you rub your lips together before opening your lips to cause a 'pop' sound.

"Let's go." You grin, ammused by Ambers dreadful face as she drags herself up to follow you out the building, leading yourselves to uni.

The weather felt a little different but it was nice having the suns presence along with the cold wind. Paying no attention to where you headed, you only looked around following where Amber leaded you.

Fingers pushing back the hair that the breeze had brushed over your face, you turn to Amber with a side smile.
"So, how long till we get there?"

"What do you mean?" She giggles. "We already are."
Your eyebrows raise when you look up, the building right before you.

Amber chuckled at your expression, pulling you into the building as she began to give you a small tour and tips with settling in.

"So yeah." Amber concludes, clasping her hands together. "Questions?"

You shake your head with confidence.
"Good cause I've, " she looks down to her watch. "got my class starting soon, so good luck."

Giving you an assuring hug, Amber makes a leave. You take in a deep breath, exhaling with a smile. 'I'll be fine' you thought persistently, taking slow step towards the lecture room you had assumed to recall as yours. You get a tingle of nervousness when you're met with the empty room. Standing hesitant by the doors entrance, your eyebrows furrowed as you focus hard in remembrance of Ambers tour.

You were confident that this was the room Amber had claimed as yours, but the rooms emptiness had you mentally stressing with thoughts of Amber making incorrect assumptions.

Your track of thoughts get interrupted by someone clearing their throat. You quickly turn around, jaw clenching in annoyance when you see the dark haired boy from the previous day. On second thought, you chose to forgive. Or rather to forget. Quickly letting your jaw relax, you opened your mouth to speak.
"May I help you?"
He snickered, rolling his eyes. "Move aside."

You watch as he barges in, forcing himself down on a chair before effortlessly tossing his book on the table.

Nope. No forgiveness this time.

You let out a heavy sigh, clenching your lips in a straight line.
"So you're y/n?" Your head cocks up when he spoke with a blunt tone, keeping his focus to the pen he fidgeted with.
"Uh- yeh that's me." You reply inching closer towards the room.
"You know y/n, you're gonna have a hard time settling here." He states, intentionally displeasing you. "Welcome to uni." He continued, smirking when he sees your bothered expressions.
Rolling your eyes, you pull out your phone, your thumb hovering over the screen to send Amber a message.

Great news. Got Mr Arrogant's company for the rest of my uni years.

Unexpectedly, Amber had replied back.

You mean that boy from last night?

Yep. Thought you had class now?

Professor's running late.