9

"I think I like you y/n"

JUNGKOOKS POV

"Yah!" She pushes me away. "Your jokes won't trick me you know." She starts making her way to the kitchen.
My mouth was about to open. I was about to tell her it was no joke. But something stopped me. I was unable to speak.

I just laughed along pretending it was a joke. Why couldn't I say it. Why couldn't I tell her that I truly liked her. A lot. Maybe I should leave it to some other time. I mean, it's only been a week since she's come. What's the rush?

"Pfft! Why would I like you?" I played along just to keep the conversation rolling.
"I don't know? Maybe cause I'm cute?" She strikes a cute smile which really got to me. Aish! I can't ruin the act.
"Yah stop! It's hurting my eyes!" I start rubbing my eyes to show extra effect.

"Yah I'm not that ugly." She mumbles. She opens the door to an empty fridge and grumbles. "Erghh! I forgot I dropped the food last night. But I can't be bothered shopping!"

I offered her some help. "Want me to buy something for you?"
She shoots me a glare. "And how can I trust you?"
"Because I'm nice." I give her a smile but she was playing mean. "Oh stop please! You're making me want to vo-vomit!" She clenches on her stomach and began to gag.

"Fine, I'll buy food for myself!" I walk towards the door.
"No! I was just kidding! Please buy for me." I turn to her and she pouts her bottom lip out.
"Ha! You're easy to fool aren't you?"
She starts laughing, "haha, yah! That's cheating!"
"Oh what is this a game now?" I question
"Ehemm! And so far, I'm clearly -"
"Losing!" I shout before she finishes.
She scoffs. "Fine! But this is only the beginning!"
"Fine! So what do you want me to buy?"
"Umm, no thank you. The game only began, how can I trust you?"
"Because I'm ver-" she cut me off.
"No! Please don't! Don't start with your self compliments again." She says giving a sick look.
I scoffed in annoyance. "Well then considering you can't 'trust' me, I guess I'll get going."
I open the door but y/n's phone rings. She picks it up and answers.

YOUR POV

I'm watching Jungkook leave but he stops when he hears my phone ring. I look down and it's mum.
"eomma!"

"y/n"

"eomma, are you okay? Is everyone okay? Where are you guys?"

"It's all okay. We are fine. But your father and I have to pay a fine."

She sighed.

"I'm sorry for putting you through a lot of stress dear. I'm a horrible mother."

"No eomma it's fine. But, the girl. Is she okay?"

"Ah yes! She's getting sent back to Australia today. She's probably in the flight now. And the police told us you know where she belongs?"

"Yes. I'm friends with her brother."

"Really! Oh that's good. Will you go and pick her up then?"

"Yeah. What times her flight?"

"She's already in the plane so she should be there at around 1:00pm for you guys."

"Okay. Is she with anyone?"

"Yes. We booked her in with an airline personnel"

"Okay good. But eomma what happened?"

"Last thing I remember was hearing a knock on the door. I open up and a gang rush in. I was violently pushed to the ground and my head was aching. That's all I remember before things blacked out."