15

But if only I knew, that there in the room with us, watching me and Jungkook that whole time was Amber.

Worse. Why was it Amber. This house had two floors, each with many rooms, yet we all ended up in the same one. Worse off, I was stuck with Jungkook, Amber in a good position to view everything and get the wrong idea.

And this is where misunderstandings take place.

I didn't want to stay there. The more I saw Ambers annoying grin, the more uncomfortable I felt staying with him. I decided to give up. I slip out of Jungkooks grip and walk out the room, capturing Jimin's attention.

"Woohoo! You caught me. I'm a little tired now so I'm gonna head to bed." I say not allowing Jimin to let a word slide. I start making my way upstairs but I could hear Ambers quick steps chasing my every move.

I quickly rush to shut the door but Amber squeezed her way inside resulting in a sigh to escape my lips.

She pants trying to catch her breath before speaking. "Yah! Why were you trying to get away from me. Were you just trying to hide the fact that there's something going on between you and Jungkook."

I throw my head back, annoyed. "Erghh. Amber can you seriously stop assuming things. Just cause I accidentally squeezed in with Jungkook, it doesn't mean there's anything going on between us."

"Right... explains the blushing that were hugely obvious to be seen through the dark." She points out.

"Oh Amber, I was just a little-"

What was it. How could I explain it to her.

"I don't know the word but trust me, I don't like him."

NO ONE'S POV
As Jimin entered his own room, Jungkook following close behind, he stops in his track when he could hear the arguing.
Becoming rather curious, Jungkook steps towards the direction of your own door.

"Oh Amber, I was just a little-" Jungkook creeps closer when you go silent. "I don't know the word but trust me, I don't like him."

Wincing at your words, Jungkook opts to head back, not wanting to take in anymore of it.

"Jungkook. You okay?" The youngers head roles up to face Jimin, who had sat on his bed ready to collapse into his sleep. Giving off a little nod, Jungkook makes his way over to his bed.

"Just a bit tired." Was all he could muster before pulling the quilt on top of him.

Yawning in response, Jimin switches of the lamp light, drifting off to sleep as soon as his eyes close shut.

Jungkook across the room, has his eyes wide open.

'..I don't like him.'

Every time your voice replayed in his head, it made his heart ache. He could faintly still hear yours and Ambers voices raise.

JUNGKOOKS POV

They seemed to still be arguing. Minutes kept going by and I didn't blink an eye.

After a while, everything seemed silent. I close my eyes trying to get some sleep but I keep tossing and turning. Those words just wouldn't budge to escape my mind. I let out a sigh, whispering out Jimins name to see if he was awake.

"Jimin!"

Silence was the response. I take in a dry gulp. I needed water.

I walk out the room and see y/n's and Ambers room light switched off. They must be fast asleep too.