please read, important

i'm sorry this is not an update and i understand you'll be disappointed so that's why right after this i'll publish the next chapter asap.

but, i need you to read this as it is an important message.

➥ first up, thank you all so much. without you guys, this story would'nt be in progress. i love you all for reading, liking and commenting, because to me, my readers' support is my motivation to have this story running.

➥ next up, i am so sorry. as a writer, i should be publishing at least once a week but i've lost touch on that and with all my heart, i am truly sorry to dissapoint you guys. i hope you guys understand that i have school and work but when free time comes around, my story is the first i look to.

➥ as dumb as i am, when i first started writing this story, i was young and it of course was my first time. so, i didn't plan my story out. so now, as i'm getting close to ending the story, i'm struggling to connect up past situations and close up the story. (i still have no idea myself why Kat did what she had done.) So please bare with me.

➥ even though i've wrote this, my time in updating faster may not happen but please know i try my best, for writing has become my hobby. making my readers happy makes me smile, especially seeing those beautiful comments, and i would do anything to see more of those.

➥ i love you all for reading my story and putting up with my slow update, and especially you in specific for reading it to this far. love you so much.

so that's all i wanted to say. i hope you understand and thank you all for your patience and support.

i'll update the next chapter in a few days. i promise.