6

"Now, on your marks-get set-go!"
-End of game-

(sorry , I felt like if I went into detail with the game , you would lose interest 😹🙄 anyways just wanted to add that those reading , I thank you all so much and I'm sorry to those wanting some 'action' between Jungkook and y/n. Right now there are intense problems to be solved but trust me , there will be lotssss of 'action' 😏😹)

The game, as boring as it sounded, was actually pretty hilarious. At least for the ones watching. The people playing, obviously including you, kept continuously tripping. But in the end, there had to be one winner.

"WELDONE BLUE TEAM!"

Kat was overly happy and excited but you didn't feel any different. Though you did let out a few smiles since others started worrying about you. When the game had ended, you turn to see Jungkook and V had already untied them selves. You ask Kat, who's blindfold was still on, to try untie the rope. When your professor saw you struggling, she asked the boys for a favour.

"Boys can you be gentlemen and untie the girls please. Everyone else, start making your way to our room."

Through quiet grumbles, V and Jungkook made their ways towards us. The sudden story of Jungkook cheating on Kat flashed in your head and you didn't need him helping you. Forgetting that yours and Kats legs were still tied together, you try to take a step away from Jungkook but trip over.

Luckily, you don't meet with the ground but you did wish so when you realise Jungkooks hand holding onto you firmly.

"Yah!" You push him with the hands that were tied behind your back but that's when you realise that, that was a stupid move. You fall towards the ground and didn't have your hands to stop you. Your eyes squeeze shut but reopen when the pain you expected doesn't kick in. Jungkook had held your shoulders back so even though your knees touched the ground, it wasn't a major impact.
"Arghh" You groan in annoyance when all you just wanted to do was get untied and leave. Your knees were also starting to hurt from leaning your whole body onto it.

"Ayoo! You should've just allowed me to untie you." He says grinning. You roll your eyes as you see V has already untied Kats blindfold.

Jungkook finally decides to bend down and untie your hand. You help Kat out with untying the rope around your legs and give it to the boys who packed the things away.

Once you were all ready to leave, V lends his hand out which you gladly took. "You did well. Good job!"

"Thank you! You played well too"
"I know" He joked. You laughed as the two of you headed out the building.

You turn around to look at Kat but she wasn't there. You look back to V and he held the same confused expression, just that he was confused of where Jungkook was.

You arrived at the room and settled down while people congratulated you. They questioned where Kat was but you only shrugged. "Now, today I'll be sending you off early." The class filled with cheers but went silent when she spoke again. "But before we go, we'll have to congratulate y/n and Kat with their win. So come on up ladies." You turn to look for Kat and there she was, just entering the room. You went up front and collected the prize and shortly, the class was over.

You questioned Kat on where she had gone and she said she just went to the rest room.

"- and, I know us winning this thing isn't such a big thing, but can we please celebrate."
"Sure, I mean why not?"
"Really!"
"Yeh, where at?"
"How bout a club?"
You'd never been to a club before and you thought it was worth a try. "Okay fine."
"Oh my- thank you!"