8

[A/N : just warning you ; I've used a curse word so hope you don't mind :/ Thanks again for reading and enjoy!]

"Tell her what?" We both turn around and see Kat.

NO ONES P.O.V

Kat scoffed. "And I thought I could trust you with our little secret Jungkook. I'm indeed very disappointed." She takes a few steps closer to the two shocked figures. "And you. Amber was it? Well you seem to have brought yourself into some big mess" She crossed her arms and turned to Jungkook "You've been caught" She cooed giving a wink.

"Leave Amber and y/n out of this Kat." Jungkook gently pushed Amber back with one hand and stepped forward. "If I'm the one who hurt you, then you only hurt me. No one else. Not y/n, not Amber and not even my sister. Keep them out of this"
"Oh well I'm sorry. But last time I remember, you're the one that brought y/n and Amber into this. Is that not true?" She raises an eyebrow.

She sighed. "Now. What shall I do with you. First, you tell me what you're about to tell y/n. Then, I shall think of your punishment. So- speak up, what is it you were gonna say?" The two just stayed quiet. Not a word escaped their lips. "Aish! I said speak up or things will go the hard way." The two remained quiet. "Fine. Since you asked for it." Kat lifts her microphone speaker which was attached to her collar and mumbles in a few words. At this time, Jungkook and Amber make a run for it. They run out the hotel as fast as they can. It's now a little dark outside so they can barely see where they were going. They just needed to get as far away from her as possible. They keep running until they are both stopped. Two large men grab them covering their mouths. A van skidded by and stopped right in front of them. The doors slide open and they put Amber and Jungkook in.

JUNGKOOKS POV

We are running as fast as we can until we get grabbed by these large men. I'm trying to yell and push out of this but there's no use. This is exactly how they took my sister. We get pushed into the van and me and Amber start banging on the doors and yelling.
"There's no use in that. The van is sound proof. No one can hear you." One of the men yell from the front.
"Damn it!" I bang the door as hard as I can.

I let out a long sigh. "I-I'm sorry Amber. This is all my fault." I was full of guilt.
"N-no! Trust me. It's fine. But, why is Kat aiming for you? And why didn't you tell me anything about your sister?"
"I couldn't. I was too afraid Kat would hurt you. Looks like it's happening anyways. I'm just really sorry."
"No, it's fine. But d-do you know what they are going to do to us?"
"No." I felt like she was scared. It was too dark for me to see how exactly she feels right now.
After a few minutes of silence, the van came to a stop. We both start to panic.
"Look. As much frightening this may feel, us panicking won't help at all. So we must stay calm and strong. We will fight out of this. Trust me."
I could hear her loud breathing slow down. "We'll be fine."

The door slides open and we are finally able to see things. I look at her and she's definitely been crying. Her tears have stained her cheeks so I give her a guilty smile but hold her hand to let her know that things are fine.
"Get out and follow me. You! Shut the door behind you when you're out." He starts walking off and me and Amber step out. I shut the door behind and follow on. We look around. There's nothing. Just a plain room with one bright light shining above two chairs.

The man leads us to the chairs and instructs us to sit down and keep quiet. I look around. Where the hell's the exit? My track of thoughts get interrupted by the sound of heels walking our way.
I look up. It's Kat.

"Ha! Well isn't this entertaining? Only thing is. I'm not sure what to do with you'. "
I snapped. "Perhaps you could let us go!"
"Shut up! I said remain quiet!" The man behind yelled. Kat sighs while shaking her head. "What's the point on letting you go when you only just arrived?" She gives an unpleasing smile and looks up to her men. She then nods to them. They exit the room but come back shortly with a laptop and small table.