13

I opened up.

"H-hyun Shik?"

"Hey y/n..." I see him slowly lift his hands that were holding a red bouquet of flowers. "Sorry I didn't congratulate you earlier." He says bringing them towards me.

"No...it's fine!" I say taking it from him. "You honestly didn't have to." I say blushing at the sudden surprise. Did he really just give me flowers?

I felt my blush becoming even more obvious, so I quickly let him in and shut the door behind. I place the flowers on the kitchen table before walking back, to where they all sat comfortably ready to play the movie. As I walk across Amber, I give her a glare and she gives me the exact smile I gave when I got her talking to Jimin.

I take a seat on the floor since I didn't want to squeeze in and make things awkward.

"Yah! Why are you on the floor? You're making me feel guilty.." Amber states getting up and taking a seat next to me. But after a few minutes, both of us start feeling really uncomfortable. The floor was definitely not a good place to sit for a two hour movie.

We both gave each other a pouting look knowing that our sleep would be very uncomfortable.

But suddenly, a smirk grew across our face. We both knew exactly what we were thinking of. It was a high school thing that always worked. We eye signalled each other and gave nods. That's when the act began.

We both sighed, loud enough for the boys to hear. Amber started, "Aish! This is so uncomfortable! If only boys were still like 'gentle men' and-"

Before Amber could even complete her sentence, all the boys got up from their seats and allowed us to take it.

Me and Amber shot up in laughter, and laid on the couch comfortably.

And as always, our plan had worked.

It's been hard paying attention to the movie if you had two people being absolute distractions during the whole two hours. And those 'two' distractions are Jungkook and Hyun Shik. I had no idea what was up with them, but they continuously shot glares at each other. I was getting so confused, I didn't even understand why.

The movie was nearing its end and we all began to adjust more to our surroundings. As the guys got up, they moaned in pain as they pressed their hands against their backs that were now painfully numb. Me and Amber giggled before getting up and having a stretch for our selves.

"Well thank you all so much for tonight. I really enjoyed the movie and dinner, but I think you should get going. It's getting a bit late." I tell them looking at my watch that read 11:47. They all nod and one by one they headed out. I stayed back to help Amber wash the dishes and clean up.

Picking up the flowers and placing it on the entrance cupboard, I walk back to the kitchen counter and start wiping it down.

I let out a short laugh before turning to face Amber and leaning my back against the edge of the counter. "You sure planned the revenge well."

A smile spread across her face too and she shook her head. "I can't believe you did that to me."

I burst out laughing. "But it worked. You and Jimin are talking now so you should be thanking me."

I say still keeping full focus on her.

"And you should be thanking me because 'someone' just gave you a bouquet of flowers." She points out as she placed the last dish on the rack.

I shake my head with a smile, knowing I'm unable to accept the fact that she was right. I wash the cloth and leave it to dry before heading towards the door. A short sigh escapes my lips. "Well I better get going. Two more days of work and I'm done for the week." I say grabbing my things as Amber opened the door for me. "Thanks again Amber."