two

third person:

"why do you think jeongguk's being so nice to that girl?" jimin asked.

"he's being professional jiminie, as if he's actually gonna read that damn book when he gets home. he's gonna be asleep in sweats and a hoodie, as per usual." namjoon answered.

jimin hummed in response.

jimin didn't like seeing jeongguk talk to seoyeon. he thought she was gorgeous, one of the most stunning girls he had ever seen. he was jealous.

"jimin you can't keep staring at that girl. it's creepy. you look like you want to strangle her."

"i want to."

"what the fuck chim?!" taehyung stared at his friend.

"sorry, you know how i am." jimin responded.

"you're gonna have to get over jeongguk, he's straight."

"i know."

-------------------------

min seoyeon finished her coffee and paid for all the food and drinks on her tab that day. she left the cafe and went home to take a shower. she couldn't stop thinking about jeongguk.

as for jeongguk, he went home. he took a shower, changed into some sweats and fell asleep on the couch, with a pen and his notebook underneath his body. he was writing a song, but he couldn't focus due to the fact he had been up since 5am, and it being almost midnight.

the workers at the cafe cleaned up, and closed. namjoon, jimin, taehyung, and yoongi all went back to their apartments, which were in the same apartment complex, which was only two blocks away from the cafe.

taehyung and yoongi went to their apartment, which they shared with hoseok. jimin stopped off at his apartment with seokjin, and namjoon entered his and jeongguk's apartment, to find jeongguk sprawled on the couch, asleep, just as he had thought.