six

third person:

sy: hi

jk: we're not friends why are you texting me

sy: you're the only person who i talk to

jk: just get your ass over here so i can cuddle with you

sy: thought you hated me

jk: i do but i don't hate cuddling

sy: let me clean myself up then i'll be over

jk: no just come now

sy: i look disgusting

jk: just shut up and get here

------------------------------

once seoyeon got to jeongguk's apartment, she knocked on the door, which immediately swung open.

"ew, you were right, you look gross, like a rat." jeongguk smirked whilst he grabbed seoyeon's hand and pulled her over to his couch. jeongguk led on the couch, and pulled seoyeon over into a spooning position.

seoyeon couldn't help but feel nervous at the time. she didn't really understand why, because she knew jeongguk didn't like her.

he had a scary movie playing on the large tv in the living room, which occasionally caused seoyeon to jump.

"you smell like my house." seoyeon turned to face jeongguk.

"what does your house smell like?"

"vanilla."

jeongguk simply nodded and returned his head to the tv. his arm was wrapped around seoyeon, hand stroking her hair. the two eventually fell asleep, letting the movie continuously play.

the door opened, and namjoon walked into their apartment to see a boy with soft hair, cuddling a brunette.

he walked by, and looked at the two, sleeping together.

"well. i guess it didn't take much for jeongguk to get over luna." namjoon mumbled to no one but himself.

------------------------------

"dude, what time is it?" jeongguk said, reaching over seoyeon's body, making him fall slightly on top of her. he grabbed his phone, to check the time.

"it's late." he mumbled, as he realised how close they were to eachother. he could feel seoyeon's breath hitch against his bare neck.

seoyeon was nervous, to be honest. she had never been this close to jeongguk before, and she realised that she had been developing a crush on the boy with noodle hair, an adorable smile, and scars on his wrists.

"you should go, i've got a lot of stuff to do."

"like what? sleep?" seoyeon said sarcasticallly before getting up and leaving jeongguk's apartment. she felt butterflies in her stomach.

why is he making me feel like this? seoyeon thought. i don't want to fall for jeon jeongguk, i don't want to. but he's just so intriguing.