twenty two

third person:

"jeongguk." namjoon was in jeongguk's face, trying to wake him up.

"what?" jeongguk groaned.

"today's the day."

"what's happening today?"

"seriously guk?"

jeongguk then realised what today was. his eyes shot open and he ran out of his bedroom and headed towards the bathroom to take a shower.

"can you run to the store for me?" jeongguk called out to namjoon as he was in the shower.

"what for?"

"don't you usually get a bouquet of flowers or something for these type of things?" jeongguk yelled in response.

"yeah that's what i did for jinnie, what's her favourite flowers?"

"lillies. she likes lillies."

namjoon laughed and ran to the store to get the flowers for jeongguk.

as namjoon was gone, jeongguk styled his soft hair.

jeongguk quickly dressed and waited for namjoon to return.

--------------------------

"what are you gonna wear?" seokjin asked seoyeon.

"i don't know yet, just do my highlighter."

"hey, why don't you pick me an outfit?" seoyeonspoke to jimin. ever since the celebratory party, jimin, seokjin and seoyeonhave been getting on really well together. jimin's finally moved on from jeongguk, and likes yoongi now.

after seoyeongot done with her hair and makeup, she put on the outfit jimin found.

it was a black skirt, and an old guns n roses shirt.

"are you sure this is appropriate for a date?" she questioned the girls.

"you're going to the state fair, it's fine."

they heard knocking on the door, and seoyeonbegan to panic.

"fuck he's here. oh my god. uhm, fuck. you guys go stay in my bedroom until we leave." she instructed the girls.

seoyeonran out and closed her bedroom door behind her.

don't freak out. tonight's gonna be great. she thought to herself.

"lillies? jeongguk, you're so sweet." seoyeonpecked jack's cheek, then brought the lillies inside and placed them in a cute purple vase.