eight

jeon jeongguk:

"he acts like we're friends one day, then the next, he just despises me."

"jeongguk's a strange guy. he might just be lashing out because of him and luna."

"that doesn't give him an excuse to be fucking rude to me, say he hates me, then turn around and demands me to go to his place and cuddle him. and i feel like i have to say yes, because i'm bad at saying no."

"why do you care if he likes you or not? do you have a crush on him or something?"

"that is none of your business."

yoongi and i have become close friends since the movies. i went to the cafe and he asked for my number, and ended up asking me to the movies. ever since, we've just been attached to the hip.

"you know what, i'll talk to jeongguk about it. since it matters so much to you."

"no don't!" i yelled, as he left my apartment, texting jeongguk on his phone. i followed him, whilst yelling for him to stop.

"min fucking yoongi you piece of shit." i yelled.

"i'd rather be a piece of shit than look like a fucking rat!"

"hey, she does not look like a rat." jeongguk said, stepping out of the apartment building.

"so why did you wake me up?"

"well, seoyeon totally has a crush on you and won't admit it and she was wondering why you're so bipolar with her." yoongi spoke, trying to catch his breath.

"what the fuck yoongi?!"

"you're always like, back and forth about you hating her, and then wanting to cuddle with her and i don't think she appreciates these mixed signals."

jeongguk started laughing.

"dude, i just don't like being alone."

"well stop using me as that person you come to!"

"well i can't exactly cuddle with my guy friends. it's weird."

"you like someone." yoongi spoke.

"don't be ridiculous man, i enjoy being single."

"well then stop messing with my feelings. i'm not an object, not someone you can use to resolve your problems, i'm a human being, who has feelings too!" i stormed back into my apartment building and walked up to my apartment.

"i don't have fucking time for this bullshit. i have to get ready for work." i mumbled to myself.

as i was about to leave, yoongi walked into my apartment.

"work? is it six already?"

"yeah. i gotta go though."

"want me to take you? i can pick you up later. i've got nothing better to do tonight."

"no it's okay, thank you though." i smiled towards him.

"okay give me a hug so i can leave."

yoongi pulled me into a hug, and as i was about to pull away, he pulled me into a kiss. it was nice, but i was surprised and confused.

i pulled away and walked out of my apartment complex.

what the fuck just happened?