thirty five

jeon jeongguk:

"i love you babe." seoyeon said, before kissing me again.

"i love you."

"okay, let's go." jimin said as he was ready to go out and drink. he doesn't get to do it a lot.

seoyeon, seokjin, jimin and taehyung were all going to a karaoke bar on main street. whereas, the rest of us are going to a night cub to hang out and drink.

as the girls were singing and getting drunk, the three with me were dancing, drinking and grinding against random people, i just sat at the bar drinking shots as i don't dance.

"come dance!" namjoon yelled out to me.

"nah." i yelled back. "i don't dance."

namjoon walked over to me, and yanked me off the bar stool. he pulled me out to the dance floor where the boys were, and danced.

"dance." he told me.

i gave in and joined in with the boys. the more shots i had, the more fun i was having.

i decided to go sit down and take a break as it was hot.

"don't drink too much, you'll lose your temper." i turned around and saw luna, my fucking ex.

"i'll be fine. i think i've reached my drinking limit." i spoke.

"mhmm."

"so you don't care that your girlfriend's at a bar with a bunch of other guys?"

"nope i trust her. why the fuck do you care so much luna?"

"i don't. i just know that if it were me, you'd be angry."

"it's different. for fuck sake." i rolled my eyes, and walked outside to get some air.

after a few minutes, namjoon came outside, and told me to come back inn. i walked inside, then went to the table where all the boys were sitting.

"are you excited?" hoseok asked.

"yes i'm more than excited." namjoon spoke. "i'm fucking in love with him."

"that's the cutest shit i've ever heard." yoongi said and then held his hand on his heart.

"right i'm going to the toilet, i'll be back in a moment." i spoke up and headed towards the restrooms. before i reached the men's bathroom i was pulled back by a small hand.

i turned around and saw luna looking at me.

"what do you want?"

"jeongguk, i still love you."

"luna, i have a girlfri-"

and those lips that i hadn't felt in months, were touching mine once again.