seven

jeon jeongguk:

"i don't like her dude."

"that's why you were on the couch, cuddling her?"

"joon, seriously. i like cuddles, but not her."

"alright, whatever man." he walked into the kitchen to start making some food.

"you're an asshole, you know."

"just want to get involved with this stuff. that's all. by the way, seokjin's coming over later, so just a heads up."

"please, no fucking whilst i'm here."

"jimin's coming too."

"oh."

i went into my room and got dressed. i changed into a black shirt, ripped black jeans and my black and white checkered vans.

i ate some breakfast and decided to go down to the cafe to get some coffee.

"hey there."

"hi seoyeon."

seoyeonsighed at me and i smirked.

"how are you, after the other day?"

"what do you mean?"

i swear to god, if she's talking about our cuddle session i'm gonna scream.

"when you invited me over to cuddle." she whispered.

"listen, seoyeon. i don't know how to tell you, but i don't particularly like you. i don't want to be your friend. i just wanted someone to cuddle with. that's all."

"at least you have friends, asshole. the closest thing i'll ever have to a friend is you, but we're not even friends."

"go hang out with jimin or yoongi."

"fine. maybe i will."

"good, because i don't care."

she scoffed and walked out of the cafe. finally, that girl is gone. it's not that i don't like her. she's sweet, funny, interesting. i'm scared to hurt her because i don't want her to cut herself again, but that's not my problem. i simply just don't want any more friends. i have my three closest friends, namjoon, yoongi and taehyung.

"hey tae, what are you doing after your shift?"

"nothing, why?"

"wanna come over to watch movies tonight. namjoon and seokjin are gonna be there and to avoid them from doing anything nasty, i need you to be there."

"why don't we just go to the movie theatre?"

"okay then."

"okay, but don't fall asleep this time."

"no promises."

----------------------------

as we were watching the movie, i kept hearing a familiar voice, and lots of giggling. i kept turning around at the boy and girl, but i couldn't make out who it was in the dark room. taehyung was trying to watch the movie, and i was trying to sleep, but it was impossible with them being loud and disruptive.

"could you please, shut the fuck up?" taehyung spat as he stood up.

"why should we, are we disturbing your date?"

i got up and walked over to them.

"we're not on a date, he's my friend, you dick."

"okay, guk, calm down."

"taehyung." the guy said, what seemed to be through gritted teeth, yet it came out more as a question.

"hey stop." the girl turned to the boy, grabbing his shirt. "come on, lets leave." he grabbed her hand, then they both stood up, only revealing that it was yoongi and seoyeon.

"yoongi."

"seoyeon?"

"why are you two here?"

"well you don't want to be my friend and told me to hang out with yoongi, so here i am, with yoongi, hanging out."

"come on lets go." yoongi grabbed seoyeon's wrist and shoved past taehyung and i. i turned to watch them walk.

i felt my heart beat faster, my face turning red.

"hey." taehyung tapped me. "you okay dude?"

i sighed. "yeah, i'm fine."

but i'm not. i've felt this before. this is the same way how i felt when i saw luna with any other guy.

jealousy.