thirty six

min seoyeon:

i didn't know how to react. i just stood there, and watched luna grab my boyfriend's shirt and kiss him.

"what." i whispered.

"maybe we should leave." i heard jimin whisper to seokjin.

"what do i do?"

"fuck, i don't know."

everything felt like it was moving in slow motion.

"g-guk." i said, stumbling as i walked closer to the brunette boy.

jeongguk struggled to pull away from luna, and she finally let him go.

"what the fuck luna?!" he looked to me and hugged me. i didn't hug him back. i just stood there. "it's not what it looks like baby. she kissed me. i didn't kiss back, i swear."

"you kissed." i couldn't speak a full sentence. my throat was dry, my knees were weak, and my eyes were about to flood with tears. "you kissed my boyfriend."

"oh please, it's not like he didn't want to." luna rolled her eyes, and made her way back to the dance floor.

"no. i didn't luna." jeongguk said, as he turned to me to make sure that i knew he was sincere.

i walked over to luna and grabbed her shoulder, turning her around, before i slapped her.

"you're a whore."

jeongguk, jimin and seokjin started snickering at the insult.

"actually,"

"no. there's no 'actually's. only a whore would make a move on a boy who has a girlfriend."

"that didn't stop you from making a move on jeongguk when he had a girlfriend."

"that wasn't my fault. i was friends with him, and you know what? i don't have to explain myself to a petty whore. move on already. everyone is sick of you. you've broken up. you were never there for him. and that's the difference between you and i. i love him. i love him so fucking much and i'd do anything for that boy."

"were leaving." jeongguk said, and grabbed my wrist. "that was fucking awesome." jeongguk said as we walked over to his car, dragging me with him.

"where are we going?"

"your place."

"why?"

"because i wanna.."

"okay?"

once we got to my apartment, jeongguk and i sat on my bed.

"jeongguk, i love you so so much. i think i'm ready."

"i love you more. and i'm glad." jeongguk started kissing all over my body. he pulled me up and took off my shirt.

"are you sure you want to do this?"

"if there's anyone in this world i want to have sex with, it's you jeongguk."

he smiled at me and continued.

soon enough we were both out of breath, hot and tangled in my bed sheets.

"i love you."

"i love you more guk."

"and i love you most."