twenty six

min seoyeon:

"can jimin and i stay here tonight?" yoongi asked me as he continued to play with my hair, as i layed in his lap.

i sighed.

"yeah, sure."

"okay good, because i already asked jeongguk if you could stay the night with him and he said he wasn't bothered."

"oh my god." i slapped yoongi's hands and sat up. "you're using me and my bed to fuck, aren't you?!"

"no! it's just a lot more comfortable than mine and jimin's."

"you're an ass." i argued. "as long as you're both safe, but please, flip the mattress and wash my sheets after you guys do it."

"okay okay!"

"what the fuck?!" jeongguk said whilst standing in my bedroom door frame.

"what?"

"what do you mean what? we've been together for three months and you're already cheating on me with your best friend, and my band mate?" jeongguk raised his voice.

"oh my god. no, jack. we were just talking about him and jimin, and i was just laying on him and letting him play with my hair because it feels nice. it wasn't like that."

"yeah i know, i'm just playing." jeongguk chuckled and sat on my bed.

"you scared the shit out of me. i thought i was gonna get murdered or something." yoongi said.

"come on. let's go." jeongguk said whilst grabbing my phone charger, and turning his back towards me.

"be safe. flip the mattress and wash the sheets. love you yoongs!" i called out before jeongguk and i left my apartment.

"you love him, but you don't love me?"

"jeongguk, of course i love you." i laughed and jumped on his back, resting my head on his shoulder.

i love this boy. the brunette boy with a bunny smile and scars on his wrists. i love every single part of him. i love the lightness in his hair. i love the way he pretends to care when he loses games. i love his obsession with coffee. i love how excited he gets when him and the boys finish a song. i love the way his hands fit perfectly with mine. i love how he doesn't like to sleep without facetiming me. i love how jealous he gets over me. i love how he lets me know he loves me every day. i love how his head fit on top of mine when we hug. i love how joyful he gets when we cuddle. i love every imperfection and flaw about this boy.