twenty eight

third person:

this is really happening, namjoon thought to himself. he stood up on the counter and began talking.

"okay so basically, you guys are the most amazing people i have ever met. i love you guys with all my heart. hoseok, you are so sweet and caring towards every single human. taehyung, you make me laugh so much, being at the same level of weirdness as you is an honor. yoongi, dude you are so freaking amazing at every thing and every instrument and i am so proud of you. jeongguk, bro, your sarcasm kills me inside, but your humor is the best. jimin, you're so annoying, but you are adorable and i hope you've found the happiness you deserve. all of you guys are my best friends and i am so proud to be calling you my bandmates. i can't wait to see where we end up next."

namjoon paused and looked at seoyeon.

"seoyeon, you're new to us, but you really have became a part of this family. you're the little sister i never had."

"is he gonna say anything about me?" seokjin mumbled under her breath. "i'm his bandmate and boyfriend." he frowned.

"and seokjin, you are so amazing. you are the love of my life, you always make me laugh and smile, even went i don't want to. you're so beautiful and every imperfection just makes you more perfect in my eyes. you are just so wonderful babe. and i love you. and i know this is a fucking terrible speech but," namjoon paused and hopped off the counter, and walked over to his boyfriend. namjoon held seokjin's hand and got down on one knee, "kim seokjin, will you marry me?"

"oh my god." seoyeonwas surprised.

"holy shit."

"this is so cute, fuck." taehyung whispered.

"yes. yes of course! oh my gosh." seokjin said whilst pulling his now, fiance to his face and kissed him.

"well," jeongguk leaned over to his girlfriends shoulder, "this is pretty important."

everybody began dancing and celebrating the newly engaged couple.

"i'm so happy for them." jimin said to yoongi.

"i know, it's great. they're a perfect match for eachother." yoongi responded, smiling at her.

"it's love." jimin smiled.

"what about love?" hoseok asked, walking over to the two.

"it's such a powerful thing."