twenty nine

jeon jeongguk:

"do you think they're gonna last?" i asked seoyeon, playing with her hair as she laid on me.

"hmm?"

"namjoon and seokjin."

"yeah." she yawned. "they're like the perfect match. they've been together for a while now."

"yeah, good point."

"ow ow! jeongguk, you've put a knot in my hair." she yelled out , sitting up, trying to comb the knot out with her fingers.

"hey, sorry to interrupt, i just need help figuring out the colour scheme for the wedding." seokjin rushed into the bedroom and sat on seoyeon's bed. "i was thinking either red and white, or baby blue and white."

"okay, why those colours?" seoyeonasked.

"well, because i like them, and i was thinking i would have either red or blue flowers with my white suit, and joonie could have a matching red or blue flower. i don't have a reason i just think they would look nice. also joon looks so good in blue and red."

"good point, he does look astonishing in those colours." seoyeonsaid, then began to think of a different colour incase namjoon doesn't like the idea.

"you never say i look astonishing." i pouted and stuffed my face into a pillow.

"oh come on baby, you know you're astonishing, you're the most attractive man i've ever met, love." seoyeon pulled the pillow away from my pouting face and kissed my lips softly.

"okay, hello? i do still exist ya know?" seokjin said.

seoyeon and i laughed, then i spoke up.

"maybe, you should just talk to namjoon, as it is your guys' wedding." i suggested.

""wow, i never thought of that?" he was being sarcastic. "of course i thought of that you headass, he said he wanted it to be a surprise."

"you guys are no help, i'll just ask jimin and yoongi." seokjin huffed then walked out of the room.

"we could have atleast been a bit more serious? he's stressed and is left planning the wedding." seoyeonrubbed my chest as she laid on it.

"why doesn't he just call his parents to help plan it?" i asked

"his dad doesn't approve of their relationship since they're gay and it's frowned upon in this country. he doesn't really want them to get hurt." she paused. "i'm gonna make sure to help him. of course i have no clue what i'm doing but, he shouldn't be left doing this by himself." seoyeon spoke.

"you're so thoughtful and caring. i don't understand why."

"that's just me." she giggled, which made my heart flutter, her laugh is adorable.