twelve

third person:

"hey are you and seoyeona thing now?"

"why do you care?"

"i don't, i'm just wondering." truth is, jimin wasn't just wondering, he wanted to know because he was still in love with jeongguk.

"okay, go away then."

"we work at the same cafe." jimin said chuckling, then walked away to take customers orders.

do i like seoyeon? jeongguk thought to himself. am i falling for her?

----------------------------

"seoyeon can i talk to you?" seoyeonmoves to the side to let yoongi into her apartment. seoyeonwas nervous to hear what yoongi had to say.

"look, about the other day, i uh, i don't know why i kissed you. you were just so mad and stressed out about jeongguk, i felt bad and it seemed like the right thing to do."

"it's okay yoongi, it was just weird for me."

"me too."

seoyeoncouldn't help but think about jeongguk kissing her as they were on the topic of kissing. she sat on her couch and pulled out her phone to text jeongguk.

sy: miss you

jk: hate you too

sy: not nice

jk: jokes, ily.

seoyeonblushed at the text.

sy: ilyt

jeongguk kept smiling to himself, without even realising it. maybe he is falling for seoyeon. just like she said he would.

"so yoongi. i have good news."

"you're dating jeongguk?!"

"not yet, but i think i'm finally getting somewhere with him."

"yay. tell me what happened!"

"i was bored and wanted to cuddle so i had him come over."

"he's a fool for cuddling."

"i told him about the kiss, and he said you're trying to make him and jimin jealous or whatever and he said something rude , and i started crying into his chest and he asked if i was crying and i made some lame ass excuse and he told me to shut up and kissed me."

"first of all, i wasn't trying to make anybody jealous, i have zero chance with jimin, he's still hooked on jeongguk."

"whatever. anyways, i told him i think i'm getting places with my crush."

"why the fuck did you say that?"

"oh, because that rude ass comment he said was that you and i were getting nowhere with our crushes."

"he got that right." seoyeonshot him a glare. "well, for you it is, not for me."

"well maybe if you actually showed jimin some type of affection towards him, he can move on from jeongguk and lay off a little bit, try and get him to like you back. do something nice for him?"

"good idea."

"anyways, that's what happened. and ever since then he's been inviting me over to cuddle and stuff."

"have you guys kissed ever since?"

yoongi tried to feel happy for seoyeon, and he was, but he was hurt from jeongguk's words.

"no."

"oh, well, i'm gonna go, i have to go to the studio."

"oh okay, have fun." seoyeongave yoongi a hug before he left her apartment.

seoyeonwas confused as to why he wanted to leave all of a sudden, after realising that it's tuesday, and he goes to the studio with hoseok on friday and saturday.

as yoongi left the building, he got in his car and started crying, he loves jimin, more than you could ever imagine, and he's getting nowhere with him.