thirty three

min seoyeon:

"merry christmas baby." i whispered in jeongguk's ear. he grunted and opened his eyes a little.

"you look so cute in the morning, your eyes are so puffy." jeongguk said, cuddling into his pillow, smiling.

ahh, that smile, kills me everytime i see it.

"shut up. you're entire face is puffy and red."

"you still think i'm cute though." jeongguk smiled, causing me to smile right as he pulls me in for a kiss.

three knocks were heard on jeongguk's door.

"hey, it's kinda early but the other guys are coming over. we're gonna open presents soon. seokjin and i are just going to the cafe to get coffee and hot chocolate. what do you want?"

"hot chocolate." we both said in unison.

"okay, i'll be back in a few." we listened to namjoon's footsteps get quieter as he left the apartment with his fiance.

"come on, we should go out there whenever the others get here." i got up and pulled jeongguk out of bed. he sat on the couch, half asleep.

"you're only wearing my shirt and your underwear. go put on pants." jeongguk ordered sternly.

"ooh, are you getting strict guk?"

"are you getting dirty on christmas morning babe?" jeongguk smirked.

"maybe i am." i giggled, and sat on his lap, only to lead to the two of us kissing and leaving marks on one another.

"is that lace?" taehyung asked out of nowhere.

"oh my god. dude! what the fuck guys!" jeongguk said, as i pulled the shirt down to cover my underwear.

"i'll be back." i say to the boys before running to jeongguk's room to put on his sweatpants, using my hair tie to tighten it at the waist.

"it's lace you dick. she isn't a child." jeongguk said, throwing a pillow at taehyung.

taehyung and hoseok sat down on the couch.

soon after, the others arrived, and everyone got their drinks from namjoon and seokjin.

everyone was busy opening presents and having a laugh with one another, thanking each other for the gifts.

this was my family.