thirty two

third person

"don't you think we should invite your parents?" seoyeonasked seokjin, whilst writing names on the invitations.

"i want to, but they won't come."

"i'll do it anyway."

"who knows, i might have to get one of the boys to walk me down the aisle." seokjin said sadly.

seoyeongently rubbed his back in comfort.

the two silently write addresses and names on the invitation cards for a good ten minutes.

"i'm gonna go get us coffee, what do you want?"

"caramel cappuccino."

"on it." seoyeonsaid, picking up her phone and purse.

she ran to her boyfriends home, and walked through the door.

"hey, wanna go get coffee with me?" seoyeonquestioned, laying her head on her boyfriend's lap after laying on his bed.

"well hey babe." he laughed tiredly since it was 1am, stroking his girlfriend's hair. "yeah, i'll go."

"okay let's go."

the two of them stood up and walked out of the door.

"is that my sweater?" jeongguk asked as he walked hand in hand down to the cafe with his girlfriend.

"oh yeah, so it is." seoyeonchuckled.

the two of them ordered their coffees and waited for it to be given to them.

as they passed by the park on their way home, jeongguk stopped infront of a big tree, that was lit with colourful lights.

"what are you doing? it's cold and i wanna go, plus i have seokjin's coffee."

"hold on, it's pretty." jeongguk looked at the tree, then pushed his girlfriend in front of it. "isn't it pretty?"

"yes guk, it's beautiful. can we go?" seoyeonshivered.

"hold on." jeongguk smiled and pulled out his phone, taking a photograph of his girlfriend standing infront of the tree. "seoyeon."

"what?" she walked over to jeongguk and hugged him for warmth.

"i love you." jeongguk said, he could feel his breath getting shaky. "i love you min seoyeon."

"i love you, jeon jeongguk." seoyeonsmiled and kissed her boyfriend.

everything felt warm, though it was freezing. the couple were warm together. the butterflies in their stomachs fluttering, the nervousness and excitement by being together, sending adrenaline to rush through their blood, causing everything to be warm to them.

"you're my christmas present this year." jeongguk said, tucking seoyeon's hair gently behind her ear.

"i'm not a gift, i'm just a girl."

"a girl i love."