five

jeon jeongguk:

"dude, you've been in bed all day."

"i don't feel like getting up."

"why, are you and-"

"he's mad at me right now because this girl at the cafe who also lives in our apartment complex, she was bleeding a lot last night and, it's a long story." i sighed.

"sounds like a mess.i'm working the night shift, but if you need some time to talk this out with him, i can cover your shift tomorrow morning, but you must come in for your night shift."

"alright dude, just get off my ass?" i yelled at namjoon.

namjoon slammed the door, leaving the apartment. i followed his actions, but went outside to where seoyeon was bleeding last night. i sat on the bench and started smoking a cigarette.

"those kill, ya know." seoyeon said as she joined me on the bench. i took a long drag out of my cigarette and blew out the smoke.

"so does slicing your wrists open."

"you did it." she said, grabbing my hand and pulling my sleeve up on my arm.

"yeah well i got a second chance." i blurted out. i dropped the cigarette on the ground and stomped on it.

"you don't get three chances at life. so i suggest you stop before you get lung cancer."seoyeon followed behind me as i walked up to my apartment, she kept rambling as i stopped listening.

"you know, seoyeon, from that stunt you pulled last nights, looks like you're gonna need a second chance." i smirked as i started unlocking the door to my apartment.

"i'm already on my second, you dick." seoyeon said as she followed me into my living room, only to find my on/off girlfriend, kim luna, sitting on my couch.

"luna, what the fuck are you doing here?"

"can i not pay a surprise visit to my cheating boyfriend?" luna smiled as she kissed my cheek.

"how did you even get in here?"

"namjoon gave me his key on the way to work."

"jeongguk, you said you were single." seoyeon looked at me in distrust.

"i thought i was, things between luna and i have been complicated."

"but we're all better now, except for the fact i just found you with another woman."

"i'm gonna go." seoyeon said and walked out of my apartment, slamming the door behind her.

"god damnit luna, we're over!"

"jeonggukkie, but why?" she had tears in her eyes.

"you're fucking crazy. you got on my phone, freaked when you saw i was making new friends, and flipped shit over me texting my fucking neighbor."

"but you said you were single."

"i thought i was, and as of now, i am. so you're gonna leave my fucking apartment, and i'm gonna go hang out with my neighbor, seoyeon."

luna handed me namjoon's key to the apartment and then left, sobbing.

i walked out of the apartment to see seoyeon standing next to the door.

"damn."