thirty eight

third person:

"are you ready yet?" jeongguk yelled at seoyeon as he was pacing by the door, in a black suit, waiting to leave.

"yes," seoyeon said, taking one last glance at her outfit before leaving for the wedding. "do you like?"seoyeon spun around to show off her burgundy dress, that looked so beautiful with her tanned skin.

"i love it. you look stunning." jeongguk leaned in and kissed seoyeon's forehead before leaving.

once the couple arrived to the chapel, they found their seats with the rest of the guys.

everything was beautiful. the white and red fit the modernised church, that was glistening in the sunlight.

soon enough, the event began, and everyone was smiling, happy for namjoon and seokjin.

the couple exchanged their vows and went through with what the priest said.

"kim namjoon, do you take kim seokjin to be your husband? do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love himand to honor him until death do you part?"

"i do."

"kim seokjin, do you take kim namjoon to be your husband? do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him until death do you part?"

"i do."

"i may now pronounce you, husband and husband."

after the two kissed passionately, everybody clapped and cheered.

"i'm so happy for them." jimin said.

"me too!" seoyeonwhispered.

----------------------

"do you wanna dance?" jeongguk asked seoyeon.

"you never wanna dance." she smiled and grabbed his hand. the two began to dance on the floor next to yoongi and jimin, and the newly wed couple.

all of a sudden, everything went quite. there were gasps and hushes from everybody.

"m-mom? dad?" seokjin said quietly.

"this boy makes you happy?" his dad began. seokjin bit back tears and nodded his head.

"then let's celebrate! congratulations son." her dad smiled, holding his arms open to hug his son.

"you look beautiful jinnie." his mom said as seokjin hugged her.