I.

11:19 pm; L.A.

The two girls sat on Mallorie's king sized bed that night, painting over their acrylic nails and listening to "Rubbin off the paint."

"When is Nahmir getting back?" Mallorie turned to Leinna, watching her shrug her shoulders.

"Honestly I have no clue. We're not on the best of terms right now." Leinna looked down at the soft bedsheets underneath her.

"Don't worry about it boo." She gave Leinna a small smile. A ding sound came from her phone and she looked over at it, watching the screen light up.

310-121-3590: Mal, we gotta talk.

Mallorie: Who is this.

310-121-3590: Stop playin wimme. You know who I am. Shorty.

He was damn right. She did know exactly who he was. She saved the contact as Tay.

310-121-3590: I'm calling idgaf.

Before Mallorie even had time to respond, her phone was already ringing.

Tay would like to facetime...

She answered the phone and Tay nearly lost his breath. The girl was so beautiful, he couldn't even believe it. With each time he saw her, he thought she got even more beautiful.

"Hey Tay." Hearing her say his name, it was like his voice was trapped in his throat.

"H-hey Mal." She was just as nervous as he was.

"How have you been?" She bit her lip and played with her acrylics, trying not to be nervous.

"Been ight. Can I come through? I'm tryna see you." He bit his lip and stretched his hand out to rest it behind his head.

"Yeah, glizzy and I tryna suprise Leinna and mariana." Nahmir hopped in front of the camera and she laughed.

She nodded and watched Tay stand up, watching him throw on a shirt.

"Send me the addy shorty." He hung up and Mallorie sent him the address,  her heart clenching. Maybe this was a bad idea. What if she couldn't take the pain of having even a simple conversation with him?
Ever since she had found out that he was dating Cassidy, she had been on edge about anything ever said about him. She wanted to know why he promised to wife her up, but found a new girl within the first year he had left Arlington. 

(A/N: MALLORIE DOESNT KNOW THAT CASS AND TAY ARE DATING FOR PUBLICITY AND IT IS NOT A REAL RELATIONSHIP! )

The doorbell rung, snapping her straight out of her thoughts. She opened the door and Nahmir and Glizzy came striding in. 

"WHERE MY GIRL AT?" Nahmir yelled, grinning as Leinna ran to him and jumped on him.

"MARIANA GETCHO LUH FINE ASS OUT HEA!" Mariana squealed and ran to Glizzy, almost knocking him to the floor.

"What's good luh baby?" Tay let himself in, watching his ex lock the door behind him. 

"I'm straight." He bit his lip and raked his eyes over her appearance. Her heart almost collapsed as he gave her a hungry look. The same look that always led to them fucking each other senseless. He had his hands in his pockets, his bottom lip between his teeth harshly. 

"You missed me? I sure as hell missed yo fine ass." He wrapped one of his arms around her waist and shot her a small smirk, feeling the sexual tension between them rise.

"T-tay, you're dating Cassidy." She placed one of her palms against his chest, slightly pushing him back.

"She just a publicity thing. You know you my shorty. Really ain't even finna hesitate to get a ring on this finger soon." He took her hand that was on his chest and kissed the back of her palm.