XXI.

December 2018| Sacramento, California

"Y'all havin a good christmas?" Tay yelled into the mic, pointing it at his raging crowd of fans.

"TAYMOR!"

"TAY! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

"TAY, YOU CAN GIMME A MERRY CHRISTMAS WITCHO FINE ASS!" Tay couldn't help but laugh at his fans in the crowd. It was his last show of the year and he couldn't wait to get home and spend Christmas Eve with his babygirl.

"Thanks for coming out tonight, make sure y'all look out for the release of Santana World 2 On New Year's Day. I love y'all and merry Christmas." He blew an air kiss to the crowd before walking off the stage.

"That air kiss was sus as fuck." Santana joked, patting his back gently.

"Nigga, yo whole persona is sus as fuck, fuck out my face." Tay chuckled and shoved Santana away from him. He walked backstage to the vip area where some of his fans were waiting to meet him.

"Who goin first?" He opened his arms and chuckled when one of the girls ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Hi princess. You tryna get a picture?" She nodded and started giggling. He posed for the picture and gave her an autograph before taking on the next fan.
Around forty minutes later, he was finally done with all of his fans and headed onto the tour bus with Nahmir, Santana, and Glizzy.

"Where we landing boys?" Nahmir cackled as he grabbed the controller for the PlayStation.

"You a fool Nahmir." Tay chuckled and averted his attention to his phone.

Shorty🤞🏾😘
Missed Call

"Fuck." He mumbled under his breath and called her back.

"Wassup baby? Why you up so late?" He said tiredly, laying down on one of the couches.

"I miss you. You gon be home for Christmas?" Her sweet voice made him shudder, he missed her so much.

"I'm so sorry shorty but naw I ain't. We just left and we ain't gon make it back in time." She sighed into the phone sadly and it broke his heart.

"I promise imma call you tomorrow. I luh you." He licked his lips and closed his eyes.

"Love you too." Three beeps were heard from his phone and she had hung up.

"You mean as a bitch Tay." Santana smirked and shook his head.

"What I do?" Tay smirked back and chuckled.

"You know what the fuck going on."

3:46 am| Los Angeles, California

"Shut the fuck up nigga, don't wake them." Nahmir whisper yelled at Santana as they snuck into Mallorie's and Tay's shared house.

"I know yo manorexic ugly ass not talkin to me like that. That's why you look like an off brand, strung out, bleached male prostitute version of Ty dolla sign." Santana stuck up the middle finger back at Nahmir.

"Shut the fuck up and let's just put the presents under the tree and dip." Tay rolled his eyes and crept over to the tree, setting down all of the roses gently. He set down Mallorie's gifts and her flowers to one side, going to the kitchen and leaving all of the boxes of chocolate on the counter as Glizzy coated the floor with rose petals. He crept into their shared bedroom, smiling as he saw her, Leinna, Mariana, and Sydney all sound asleep in the bed. He set down a large teddy bear in the corner, leaving a heartfelt letter in the arms of the teddy bear. He crept back downstairs and stopped in front of the guys.