XVII.

A/N: Sorry I took so long guys, I've been working on three chapters at the same time. So I made myself a character cause you guys have been asking me to do so. Don't joke me lmfaooo. Got more updates coming this weekend. Love you guys! 

"You're so funny." Nina shoved Tay's shoulder playfully and giggled as he continued to flirt with her.

"I can be hilarious for you princess." He smirked as she blushed and tucked a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear. Since Mallorie hadn't given Tay the chance to talk to her about how he felt, he decided to try something out with Nina. Nina knew he was only going after her to try to get Mallorie jealous, but she agreed because she knew Mal would run back to him once she saw them together. Across the room, Mallorie was sitting next to Jayden, her eyes shooting daggers at Tay.

"Why you lookin so mad for? You too damn pretty for all that." Jayden smiled and wrapped his arm around her.

"Thanks Jayden." She smiled at him and kissed his cheek. If Tay could play that game, she was gonna show him that she was gonna be the winner. She knew that Tay could never last long in a battle like this. She leaned back against Jayden and took a video of herself kissing all over his face. She glanced at Tay and held back a giggle as he shot a death glare her way. Santana walked up beside him and patted his back, a smirk crossing his face.

"Someone looks like they're gonna split a seed." Santana snapped his fingers in front of Tay's face.

"Ain't nobody splitting a seed over her." Tay rolled his eyes and Santana poked his shoulder.

"Wasn't even talking about Mal, but at least I got you to admit it. You a whole dumbass."

"What's wrong witchu mane?" Santana furrowed his brows at Tay.

"Ion like that nigga." He mumbled and glared at Jayden.

"Me neither." Nina gave Tay a small smile.

"Why?" Santana made a "Bitch are you serious?" facial expression and tilted his head a little bit.

"He's my ex." She glared over at Jayden and Jayden just wrapped his arm around Mallorie and smirked at Nina, blowing her an air kiss. Tay clenched his jaw as Nina rolled her eyes.

"Hell nah. He not gon be doing that shit with my girl on his arm. If he tryna make us jealous he should at least have some respect for her." Tay walked over and gripped Mallorie's wrist tightly, pulling her up off the couch aggressively in one swift motion.

"This is what the fuck we not about to do."

"What the fuck we not about to do is grab my girl like she some fuckin animal nigga." Jayden stood up and sized up Tay. He looked back at Jayden slowly and gave him a death glare, exhaling loudly.

"Nigga I suggest you lower your voice and sit the fuck down before shit get outta hand. This my girl, and always has been my girl. I do whatever the fuck I please with her. Ain't that right shorty?" He looked back at Mallorie and smirked. She twisted her wrist in circular motions, trying to get out of his grip.

"Tay stop, you're hurting me." She whimpered softly and held onto his wrist with her free hand. He immediately let go of her wrist and wrapped his large hand around her forearm softly.

"Let's go." He sighed heavily and guided her towards the door before she snatched her arm from his grip.

"No."

"What the fuck you just say?" He turned around slowly, his voice getting deep and scary. But Mallorie was going to stand her ground to let him know it wasn't gonna be that easy getting her back after he'd just tried to get with Nina.