XVIII.

A/N: It sucks but I'm back y'all ❤️

"Actin all brand new  like ya ain't made it obvious as hell." Tay smirked and hovered over  Mallorie, pinning her wrists above her head.

"T-Tay." She squirmed around under him, causing him to press his body down on hers.

"Is there sum you needa  tell me shorty?" He peered down at her pretty face and bit his lip as  she bored her eyes into his. She shook her head quickly and her  breathing stopped as he leaned down to ghost his lips over hers.

"You sure?" He taunted her.

"Damn it Taymor, I still fucking like you." She made numerous attempts trying to get out of his tight grip.

"I know. Wasn't that  hard to admit it shorty. But I still like you too. Sorry I been actin  like a fool." He mumbled and caressed her cheek with his thumb.

"I'm  actin like a fool right now by letting you take control of me. " She  hummed softly and took his face into her hands, rubbing her lips up  against his.

"I was just doing all  that extra shit so you could realize that I was making an effort to get  you to notice me. With that goofy ass nigga around, you never gave me  the chance to tell me what I needed to tell you." He rolled off of her  and sighed deeply.

"I'm sorry. But you know  that nobody could ever replace you Tay." She got back on top of him and  wrapped her arms around his torso.

"I believe you shorty." A knock sounded on the door and Mallorie rolled her eyes.

"Im havin a fuckin conversation. Whoever the fuck it is, you can wait." Tay yelled.

"It's santana bitch, and no I aint gon wait. Somebody got an announcement to make so getcha asses out here now!" He knocked on the door obnoxiously a couple more times before leaving. Tay and Mal exchanged annoyed glances between each other and walked downstairs to the living room where everyone was seated. The two sat next to each other, intertwining their fingers discreetly. Arden slowly stood up, her eyes not leaving the ground once.

"Say what you gotta say snowbunny." Santana leaned back against the couch arm and smirked.

"So a couple days ago, I found out something huge." A small smile came across her face as she finally faced everyone.

"Which is?" Santana pretended to yawn and laughed shortly after.

"I'm pregnant." She beamed. The whole room filled with excitement. Everyone was congratulating her and celebrating, but Mallorie felt sick to her stomach. Something felt horribly wrong.

"Whoa whoa whoa, hold up!" Santana screamed, throwing his hands in front of his body with caution.

"How you gon tell us you havin a lil Santana but you not gon say who his daddy is."

"It can only be one person." Kennedy mumbled and shook her head. Arden sighed.

"It belongs to Tay." She looked over at him and he almost laughed. There was no way in hell Arden was pregnant with his kid. He had made sure he wrapped his shit up good every time they had sex so there was no way in hell this was happening. He stood up and looked straight at her.

"Can y'all give us a minute?" He looked back at everyone sitting on the couch, and the look on his face made everyone scatter immediately. As soon as everyone was gone, a scowl crossed his face.

"You such a liar." He chuckled and shook his head. Arden only sighed in response.

"I'm only doing this because I'm being forced to. It's not me but just know that there is someone that's in the group that is actually pregnant with your baby." Arden walked outside to the patio, and as she walked, Tay couldn't help but wonder what she meant by that. He sat down in the couch and scrunched up his eyebrows, something he always did when he was thinking deeply. Mallorie slowly came back into the room, being careful not to disrupt his train of thought. She sat down on the chair arm of the couch, looking at him. She knew by the look on his face that it wasn't good.