VI.

A/N: PLEASE READ SO YOURE NOT CONFUSED!!!!!
I'm throwing in a lot of people last minute, so sorry. But i will explain who the new people are. Autumn is Mallorie's cousin who just transferred to UCLA from UM. Mia and Sydney were Mallorie's and Leinna's best friend's from Miami before they moved to Arlington. Arden is Kennedy's step sister and Kennedy is Derek's best girl friend. Lastly, Season is Derek's half cousin who was sent to stay with him because she made trouble back home. These people have all moved to Cali. Remember these people and the story will all fall in place. Let's go! :)

"You're fucking insane Tay."

"So I'm insane, Ion know what to think." He smirked and placed his hands on her hips.

"You know you can't deny me shorty. Ion know why you trippin." He whispered in her ear and placed open mouthed kisses down her neck. He was high off his ass and there was absolutely no way she would take advantage of this moment. But Tay was working hard as hell for what he wanted.

"Taymor." She mumbled and pressed her palm against his chest to try and push him back. As soon as he heard his full name come out of her mouth, he knew she meant business.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Yea?" He didn't take his eyes away from hers as he slid his middle finger deep inside of her, rubbing her clit with his thumb. She moaned softly and bit her lip, steadying herself on his lap.

"Tryna deny me but you can't shorty." He smirked and slid two more of his fingers inside of her, relishing in the sound of her whimpers.

"Tell me you want me to stop and I'll stop." The smirk didnt remove itself off of his face when he heard her tell him not to stop. He studied her features as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"I got you on some demon shit shorty. Finna have them eyes stuck back there permanently after I'm done witchu." He sucked on her neck hastily, feeling her thighs clamp around his hand.

"Tay." Her soft breathing eventually turned into pants. The pleasure was consuming her body second after second. He held her body tightly as she writhed against him, her walls convulsing around his fingers.

"Fuck." She whimpered and hooked her arms around his neck, crying out into his chest as she came.

"I gotchu shorty. You good." He held her in his arms and let her ride out her orgasm. He pulled his fingers out and stuck them in his mouth, not once taking his eyes off of her because he knew it drove her insane. She rolled off of him and sighed. Tay leaned over her to slide his hand down between her legs to rub her clit.

"Tay stop." She moaned and arched her back.

"You really dont want me to stop, do you?" He smirked as she stayed silent.

"What I thought. So shut up and take it." He got fully on top of her, grabbing his shirt by the neckline and pulling it over his head. She nearly drooled over the sight of his body exposed.

"I got some rules you gotta know before I tear you up." He bent her knees up to her chest and dipped his head down to part her slit with his tongue before looking up at her.

"One, don't be holding back ya moans and shit like you always do. I'm tryna hear how much you missed me. Two, don't be fucking running away and shit. Three, make sure you look at me. You fucking got it?" She nodded her head quickly and trembled as he sucked on her clit like a pacifier.

"Tay just go." She whined.

"Fucking bet." He rammed inside of her, a loud scream erupting from her throat. She wasn't adjusted to his size at all and he was pleasing her with killer strokes. He thrusted his hips upwards, watching the euphoria take over her body.