VIII.

"Tay can we go please?" Mallorie chewed on her bottom lip nervously as they waited in Derek's driveway.

"Naw shorty. He said he got sum for my ass so lemme handle my light work." He smirked as he leaned up against his truck.

"We were in the wrong and he was angry about it. Cut him some slack. If I were him and I heard my girlfriend on the phone being fucked by her ex boyfriend, I would flip shit too." She had a pleading tone of voice.

"He still too bold."

"Tay I swear to god. Be honest, if you called me and you heard me fucking him you would act a fool wouldn't you?" He was silent.

"Exactly. So get back in this car and leave this boy's driveway or else I'm never letting you touch me again." He got back in the car quickly.

"You lucky i luh yo lil ass." He started the car and drove down the street.

"If something bad happens to him, we will easily get linked. And if we get linked to Derek, we will get linked to Kayden." She mumbled and didn't look up. That caught Tay's attention.

"Fuck you talkin bout?" He kept his eyes on the road.

"God Tay. Kayden was Derek's stepbrother, who you fucking killed! If you do something bad to Derek or kill him, we will easily be linked because of your little instagram beef that the feds could be secretly looking at! And if you go down, we all go down because we were all on the scene and we knew and didn't say anything. Sometimes you really don't think." She was nervous for Tay. She could never handle the stress and pain of him getting 20 to life.

"Stop stressin out. You know I gotchu shorty. Ain't nun finna happen to me. And if sum do happen, imma keep yo name outta it and that's on my momma." He grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers. She sighed deeply. She could only hope he listened.

5:49 pm; Santa Monica Pier

Mallorie's mouth dropped open at the apalling sight in front of her. Derek and Autumn were together all buddy buddy, hand in hand. Then again, she really couldn't blame them for doing so.

"How pathetic. No offense shorty but yo cousin ain't shit but a quick nut." He chuckled quietly and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Nahmir ran up from behind them and squeezed himself in the middle.

"Wassup wit my otp?" He had a Cheshire grin on his face as they mugged him.

"I'll tell you wassup wit us after I'm done telling you wassup w these bullets. Don't get shot nigga." Tay chuckled and elbowed him in his stomach, causing him to fall back onto Leinna.

"Nahmir if you don't get yo gay ass up off me. Go throw ya ass back on Santana, not me." She shoved him off of her. Mallorie turned back to laugh at Nahmir and Leinna, but she caught Autumn's eye while doing so. Autumn had a glare on her face watching Tay and Mallorie together.

"Is there something you have to get off your chest Autumn?" Mallorie turned around completely and got in her cousin's face, Tay immediately coming to her side.

"Always forgive your blood shorty. She ain't shit. Let her hoe ass be mad." He grabbed her jaw and placed a long kiss on her lips. Derek and Autumn both looked at each other and glared at the couple in front of them.

"Don't worry about it. I got something for they ass." Mallorie walked over to Leinna and the two went onto the beach to walk. Tay stayed back with Nahmir and Santana. Autumn giggled slightly as she caught his attention and pushed at Derek's chest as he leaned in to kiss her.

"Dont distract me. I've got him right where I want him." Her sight was set on Tay and Tay was mugging the hell out of her.

"If you lookin for a dick to suck look dat way luh hoe. You wasn't special." He chuckled and flipped her his middle finger.