II.

As Tay walked through the door of his house, he spotted Cassidy sitting on one of the barstools.

"What did you have to tell me?" She stood up and pulled down the end of the leather skirt that was gripping her body nicely.

"Instead of fake dating, just date me for real. I wanna try sum witchu." Cassidy leaned up against Tay's marble counter, not even trying to hide the grin creeping across her face.
"Yeah we can do that." Tay smiled and extended his arms out towards her. She walked to him and gave him a tight hug, gasping as his hands traveled under her skirt to grip her ass firmly.

"Go get ready for your interview. I promise I'll come through later but I got a photoshoot in ten. Gimme kiss." She puckered her lips and Tay kissed her.

"Bye luh baby."

As Tay arrived at the production studio, he was already dreading the interview. These Hollywood interviewers only cared about bringing up the scandalous rumors the paparazzi were putting out.

"How is the relationship with Cassidy? Does she know about the mystery girl?" The interviewer held the microphone in front of Tay's mouth.

"Cass is great. And nah there ain't no mystery girl. Only girl I got is Cass." He flashed a heart throbbing smile for the camera. Across the city, Mallorie rolled her eyes while watching her ex boyfriend on the tv. That Cassidy girl was taking him over and his little publicity excuse was not flying with her at the moment.

"He's so bluffing." Leinna laughed and covered her mouth with her hand.

"No he's not." Mallorie mumbled and glared at the tv.

"Stop fooling yourself Mal. He doesn't date her for real."

"I don't trust that." She pulled up his instagram and showed her all of the pictures with Cassidy.

"It looks so real. I know how Tay is and he can't fake a relationship this well. He has some typa feelings for her." She exited out of the app and threw the phone on her bed.

"You never know Mal." Leinna shrugged her shoulders.

"Whatever. He can be with Cassidy cause I've decided to give Derek a chance." She grinned.

"I don't trust him. He only wants play." Mallorie sighed and groaned.

"I'm gonna give him a chance and see that for myself okay?" Leinna raised her hands up in surrender.

"Hashtag taymallorie forever." 

3:13 pm; L.A.

"That damn interviewer was nosey as hell." Tay mumbled as he walked out of the producing studio with Nahmir and Glizzy behind him.

"I agree." He whipped around at the sound of a female voice. He chuckled and opened his arms for Cassidy.

"Wassup luh baby?" She got onto the tip of her toes to reach up and kiss him.

"I got done with the shoot early so I decided to come check my baby." She smiled and wrapped her arms around him. Nahmir and Glizzy rolled their eyes.

"I like Mal so much better." Nahmir whispered to Glizzy.

"Imma bet a dub that they gon get back together. Just watch."

"Shut the fuck up mane. Mallorie and I are done for good. It is what it is." Tay shrugged his shoulders and the two boys rolled their eyes.

"So damn stubborn." Nahmir mumbled. "You better hop on her before another nigga does."

6:29 pm; UCLA Sidelines

The rivalry between UCLA and UCF was finally going to prove who was the best team. The football players were on the sideline, kneeling on their knees and saying a prayer. Mallorie was on the sideline with the dance team, showcasing themselves for the fans who were beginning to walk in. As soon as Tay brought Cassidy and the guys through the gate,  he immediately caught sight of Mallorie. She wore a tight white halter top with matching spandex, UCLA being written on the front of the top and the back of her shorts. Leinna and Mariana were in front of her, trying to hold back laughs as their boyfriends yelled out to them from the stands. Mallorie on the other hand, was certainly not laughing. In fact, she had to strain herself to fight the glare making its way across her face. Tay really had the nerve to come to a football game she was performing at, with Cassidy. He wrapped his arm around her and she giggled, kissing his cheek.