XXII.

9:34 am| Los Angeles Ultrasound Center

"Tay, can you hold my hand please?" Cassidy batted her eyelashes up at him.

"Hell naw. I got a fucking girl, and I am 99.9 percent sure that this baby ain't mine. As soon as you push him out, we taking a DNA test on my momma." He mugged her and folded his arms. The only kid he was completely sure belonged to him was inside Mallorie. He watched the monitor, his heart clenching. The small baby inside of Cassidy was so peaceful, and for a minute, all of the hostility inside of his body disappeared. There was a small chance that this baby could be his. He didn't want to be ignorant just in case it belonged to him.

"That's your baby." Cassidy whispered to him and gave him a small smile.

"Might be. Ion know yet. I ain't gon take no responsibility until I know fasho." He took one last look at the screen before moving out of the way so the doctors could help Cassidy. He stepped outside of the room and bumped into someone accidentally.

"Fuck, sorr- oh hell naw." He was remorseful at first but his face instantly turned into a scowl once he saw who it was.

"Hi Taymor." Autumn smiled at him, placing her hand on his shoulder.

"How you been?" She smirked and he shoved her off of him.

"Girl get the fuck up off me witcho luh deceiving ass. Ion want shit to do witchu." He mugged her and moved farther away from her.

"Why are you here?" She mumbled, her feelings hurt.

"Cassidy think I'm her baby daddy, so I'm here to see the baby just in case it really is mine. Mane fuck am I doing explaining my business to yo opp ass. Autumn take yo ass on somewhere bruh." He rolled his eyes and waved her off. She walked into the Ultrasound room for about ten minutes and popped her head back out.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for everything Tay. I'm really not like how I used to be anymore. If you don't forgive me, I completely understand because to be honest, I wouldn't forgive myself either. Good luck in everything that you do. Also, Cass said you can leave if you want." He nodded at her and walked into the Ultrasound room.

"Imma dip Cass. I got shit to do today. Take care of my son." He rubbed her stomach softly before walking out of the building and jumping in his car. He leaned his head against the seat and sighed loudly, starting the car and driving off.

Shorty🤞🏾❤️ is calling...

He answered the phone quickly, putting it up to his ear.

"Wassup baby." He mumbled, licking his lips.

"Just checking on you to see if you're okay. I'm going out with the girls today and I made you breakfast back at home so you should be fine." Her soft voice was like music to his ears.

"Thanks shorty. I luh you."

"Love you too." He hung up the phone and threw it in the passenger seat, deciding to go to the beach with his boys.

3:12 pm| Venice Beach

"I'm ready to get a fye ass tan." Santana laid on the towel, turning onto his back.

"Nigga you bout dark as fuck, you better put some damn sunscreen on before yo ass get burned like charcoal." Nahmir joked, throwing the bottle of sunscreen at him. The bottle missed Santana and ended up between five girls who were sprawled out next to them.