X.

1:56 pm| Tay's house
"Why this bitch ass nigga callin yo muhfuckin phone?" Tay looked livid as he saw Derek's caller id popping up on Mallorie's phone.

"He hasn't stopped blowing my phone up since we went to in and out." She rolled her eyes and pressed the decline button.

"He gon get shot." He mumbled and rested his head on the arm of the couch.

"Stop talking bullshit. You know we can't shoot him remember?" She laid on top of him and kissed all over his face.

"Ion even give a fuck no more Mal. He tryin the fuck outta me, tryna prey on my girl and shit." He shook his head and Mallorie's heart fluttered.

"So I'm your girl?" She smiled up at him and he chuckled, running his hand up and down the back of her thigh as she positioned both of her legs on either side of him.

"Always been." He clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth and bit his lip as she slightly shifted on top of his body, his lower region starting to get excited.

"Tay I swear we can't even have a normal conversation without you getting hard." She laughed and lifted her body to look at the growing tent in his pants.

"Ain't my fault you bad as fuck." He shrugged his shoulders and a look of annoyance flashed across his face as he heard the familiar marimba ringtone coming from Mallorie's phone.

"Gimme the fuckin phone." Mallorie didn't wanna try him since he was angry so she just gave him the phone without hesitation. He pressed the green answer button and held back a laugh as Derek pleaded through the phone.

"Mal, what Tay got that I don't?" He sounded upset.

"I got Mallorie. That's what you don't got nigga," He chuckled darkly, "stop callin her fuckin phone." He pressed the end call button and turned to her.

"Let him know that I got the shit you like, and you got the shit I like. I ain't neva gon fuck this up again."

6:03 pm| Santana's house

"NAHMIR EW STOP!" Mallorie clutched her side as she laughed loudly at the goofy boy in front of her.

"My bitch too foreign, need a visa, ion need her. Pull up drop top with a eater, two seater." Nahmir swung his head side to side as he did the New Freezer challenge, Tay joining him slightly after.

"Yall look gay as hell." Leinna leaned over and clutched her stomach as Santana joined them.

"So what's up with you and Tay boo?" Mia looked over at Mallorie and wiggled her perfect eyebrows.

"I mean, it's not completely official yet. But earlier he called me his girl, and that day when we were at in N out, we fucked in his car and we were talking about marriage and kids. It seems like we're getting back on track but whenever we do get back together, there's always some type of complication." Tay caught her staring and winked at her, sending a shiver up her spine.

"Yall would be cute. Just watch out for your bitch ass cousin. Ever since we left Miami, all she been talking bout is Tay this, Tay that. Claim him bitch." Mallorie nodded and stood up to go over to Tay, only to stop dead in her tracks as Kennedy and one of her friends walked in.

"Ayee, wassup princess? Who's ya friend?" Tay chuckled and wrapped his arms around Kennedy, his eyes fixated on her friend standing behind her. Mallorie's expression turned sour and a glare was plastered on her face.

"That's Arden. She's kind of new." Tay smiled at the girl and she blushed.

"Nice to meet you Arden. I'm Tay." He stuck his hand out but she shook her head and gave him a hug instead.