XX.

12:33 am

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"You stay fucking playin with a nigga like I won't fuck yo lil ass up." Tay sucked his teeth as he saw Mallorie trembling in the passenger seat of the car.

"I wasn't tryna play. You just couldn't help yourself." She smirked in his direction but soon became fearful as they came up to a stoplight and she heard Tay let out a dark chuckle. He leaned towards her and drew teasing circles on her thigh.

"Alright then. Have this same energy when I'm tearing down yo muhfuckin walls." He whispered in her ear and gave her thigh a small squeeze before averting his attention back to the road. She whimpered quietly and turned her head to the side, looking at the colored lights passing by. She knew she was in for it once they got back to Tay's place.

30 minutes later

"Wake up babygirl." Mallorie's eyes fluttered open to meet Tay's light brown ones. He patted her hip and slid his hands under her thighs, picking her up out of the car effortlessly.

"Glad you got some rest cause I'm boutta wear that ass out." He locked the car doors and took her inside and upstairs, laying her body down on his king sized bed. She shivered beneath him as he stared down at her, his lip drawn between his teeth.

"Lemme get you right." He whispered and trailed his lips across her skin, planting small kisses along her neck. She whimpered as his hands didn't hesitate to tear her clothes off. He turned on the stereo in the corner of the room, "Wet the bed" by Chris Brown starting to play faintly. He quickly got undressed and reached for a condom on the dresser.

"No. Leave it there." She whispered. He looked down at her and kissed her forehead.

"You sure you want it raw? Cause I promise if I nut, you gon be having my kids." Tay lifted one of her legs over his shoulder and patted the outside of her thigh gently.

"Yes. I'm sure. I'm ready." She reached up and cupped his face in her hands, kissing him deeply. He took the kiss as an opportunity to slide deep inside of her. He gripped onto one of her hips, slowly rolling his hips up into her. She hissed in pleasure, wrapping her arms around Tay and pulling him close.

"Swimming all in yo sea and you sweatin all over me." He leaned in next to her ear and sang the lyrics gently, while stroking deep inside of her.

"Taymor." She whimpered, placing her small hand on his abdomen.

"Relax shorty. Lemme do the work." He whispered, resting his forehead on top of hers. She whined loudly, rolling her hips up to meet his.

"Shh. Calm down, I got you. I love you." He cooed, kissing her lips repeatedly.

"When are y'all not fuckin? Like damn! Yo nigga I left my glock on yo dresser, open the damn door!" Nahmir knocked on the door obnoxiously.

"Nahmir take yo ass on nigga. I'll drop it off tomorrow." Tay rolled his eyes and looked down at Mallorie who was shivering and had her eyes screwed shut.

"Taymor." She whimpered, clawing at his chest.

"Wassup baby?" He smirked down at her as her body thrashed around on the bed.

"I'm close." She whimpered once more and wrapped her arms around his neck. He forcefully thrusted his hips back and forth, taking his bottom lip in between his teeth.