Meeting the family...

HEY GUYSSS MOMMA NUB HEREE I FINALLY GOT TIME TO UPDATE IT WILL BE A DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY SO YOUR WELCOME MY LOVELY NUBS. <3 <3 THE NEXT CHAPPIE AFTER THE DOUBLE UPDATE WILL BE HOW I ACTUAL MET MATT SOO..... YEAH! IMMA GO WRITE NOW MY LOVELIES SO SEE CHU AFTER THE CHAPPIE HOPE YOU ENJOY <3 <3 :D, MOMMA NUB OUTTT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt's sister's POV~

"Savanah!!! Get your a-"

"DONT FINISH THAT SENTENCE!!! IM COMING RIGHT NOW!!" I scream i dont like to hear cussing even though i do it myself. I walk out to see my little brother with some chick, i guess its another one of his "boy toys" as i call them. I "check" her out to get a good look at her but she doesnt seem too bad i wish he would just find a girl and stick with her, its annoying seeing a chick around here every 2 months.

"Hi my name is Brittney Lechlitner and i just moved here today... just down the road." What the fudge face?! is she german or somethin? i wonder if i can-

"Savanah you wanna introduce yourself or somethin or are you gonna be rude and walk away??" oh snap i was to in thought.

"Oh um sorry i was thinking. Im Savanah Grandetti, Matt's sister...." i wonder what matt thinks about her?

"Oh two questions Brittney.."

"Oh um sure what are they?"

"One are you German?"

"Um yea from my dad's half.. whats the second question?" I look over at matt and he's giving me the look of "Dont ask/call her a "boy toy" please." To late little bro.

"What are you to matt? His boy toy??" I look at her facial expression it is PRICELESS its a mix of shock and hurt.

"Umm wah? His boy toy? I just met him!"

"SAVANAH SHE IS NOT MY "BOY TOY"??" He puts air quotes around the words boy toy.

"Umm matt im gonna go since there is hate towards me in this household already" She says with some sass. Well excuse me miss sassy face i dont know who your talkin too.

"GET OUT OF THIS HOUSEHOLD YOU BITCH HOW DARE YOU COME IN MY HOUSE AND TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!" I grab her arm harshly and pull her to the door and basically throw her out.

"I'll talk to you later matt if you dont have my number ask Gaby" And with that she walks away flipping me off.

Matt's POV~

"GET OUT OF THIS HOUSEHOLD YOU BITCH HOW DARE YOU COME IN MY HOUSE AND TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!" Savanah screams at Brittney with pure anger, well it looks like they wont be getting along anytime-

"I dont ever wanna see her around here again Matthew EVER!" She says calmly then at the end she basically screams at me. WTF did i do to her?

"SAVANAH I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID THAT SHE ISNT A "BOY TOY" AND SHE NEVER WILL BE!!!"  I cant believe her im surprised Britt didnt slap her or even punch her at that moment...

"Im going out and TALKING to Britt and see if she'll even talk to me anymore.. THANK YOU SAVANAH" I say with sarcasm and pure hatred towards her, I grab my blue and purple hoodie and walk out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY MY LOVELY NUBS, MOMMA NUB HERE I HOPE CHU LIKE THE CHAPPIE I HOPE CHU LIKE IT!!!! ANYWAYS IMMA GO AND PLAY ON MINECRAFT FOR A LITTLE BIT AND PROBALLY SKYPE SOMEONE :D. ONCE AGAIN I HOPE CHU ENJOYED THE CHAPPIE AND HAVE A NUBALICOUS DAY AND EAT SOME RIBS <3 <3 :D

MOMMA NUB OUTTT