The true way. :3

Hey my lovely nubs, today this chappie is not a real one, this chappie explains how i actually met Matt and somethings about him and how we get along.

So basically how me and matt met was about 4-5 months ago i think... and it was over minecraft on a server i still play on today and i was bored so i was asking people if they wanted to skype with me they all said no.. until matt got on and i asked him if he wanted to and he said yea sure msg me ur skype name, so i did and he started to talk and i didnt cuz i liked listening to his voice and i was shy then soo.... then he kept saying "if you dont talk im gonna end the skype call" so without thinking i said "nueee dont leave me.... fack i didnt wanna talk yett....", "well you did and im glad for it cuz i didnt want to leave the call.." :3, "awww so sweet", then he does something that made me laugh i think he got killed by a spider or somethin like that and it made me laugh so just randomly he said "i like your laugh i think its cute" so just right there my stomach turned and not in the bad way and right then and there i knew we would get along with eachother very well.

Some things about matt are that he's sweet, funny, perverted, protective, and just plain freaking awesome in so many ways. Matt treats me like im his sister and i treat him like a brother, and i swear we were related because of how much we get along with eachother. We're both here for eachother. you could swear we were married xD i know that sounds weird but still its true. I feel like im his therapist sometimes because i told him that if he ever need to talk im here for him in any way possible, so one night he needed me really badly to talk about something that happend at his house with his family and it seriously pissed him off so we talked for about an hour or so until i had to go to sleep.

SO MY LOVELY NUBS THATS THE WAY I MET MATT AND HOW ME AND HIM GET ALONG AND SOMETHINGS ABOUT HIM LIKE I PROMISED AND WE'VE BEEN FRIENDS/BROTHER AND SISTER FOR ABOUT 4-5 MONTHS FROM TODAY.

WELP I GOTTA GOO AND DO SOME SCHOOL WORK Dx ONLINE, I HATE IT BUT I WILL BE IN THE SAME GRADE NEXT YEAR BUT NORMAL SCHOOL!! YAY AND NUEE I DONT WANNA START 7TH GRADE OVER AGAIN BUT IT WILL BE EASYY CUZ I BASICALLY KNOW EVERYTHINGG FROM IT SOOOO YEAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next chappie will have a special Russian and fellow German guest in it. So now im actually gonna go and do some schewl work and write the second chappie for today before momma gets home which is at 6:30-ish.... soooo BAII,,,,, HAVE A NUBALICOUS DAY AND EAT SOME CUPCAKES ~~ MOMMA NUB OUTTT <3 <3 :D :3