YESI?!

HELLO MY LOVELIES MOMMMA NUB HERE JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK AND IF I MISSPELL SOMETHING THEN SUCK IT UP :3 ANYWAYSSS IM GONNA GO WRITE THE CHAPPIE SEE CHU AT DA END OF THE CHAPPIE MY LOVELY NUBS MOMMA NUB OUTT!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Britt's POV~

FRIDAY AT SCHOOL~

"Hello nub cakes how are you guys doin?" I say as i walk up to my "group" stealthily walking up behind Gaby because i know he didn't hear me and jump on his back screaming "I KNOW YA WANT MEH BUT DONT CHU DARE!!" in his ear.

"SON OF A MONKEY BUTT CAKES!!! WHAT THE FUDGE FACE BRITT!!" Hehehe i got him good this time. I climb up his back so when i look over i can see his face, i read his expression and i can tell that he's plotting his revenge.. Uh Oh not good. I glance at the others and their just looking away scared to death of Gaby's facial expression, i guess that they've seen what's happened before i wonder who did it?

"Oh dear, dear Brittney your gonna pay for that" I swear everyone just seen a ghost because of how pale they were, me im just laughing at them not caring.

"ONWARD STURDY STEED!!! OFF TOO MY LOCKER!!!!" I scream at Gaby and pull on his hair pulling him backwards and off to the side, then shoving his hair forward in the direction of my locker. Once we're at my locker i hop off his back and hit my locker three times in each corner then once in the middle.

"My locker is broken so i do that to open it" i explain to Gaby because his facial expression shows that he's confused. I grab my required stuff for 3rd period and 1st period then jump on his back again.

"TO 3RD PERIOD!!!" We enter 3rd period and see.... YESI?!!?

"Ms. Brittney we do not allow yelling in my class" Mrs. Cloud says sternly. I shake my head in a random rhythm.

"Sorry Mrs. Cloud i didn't notice that i said that out loud." I walk over to her and Gaby follows.

YESI'S POV~

OMG is that Brittney?! Since when did she go to school here? oh my gosh i hope she's walking over here so she can sit with me :3 (A/N: i did that with out look at my computer or the key board :3)

"Hey chick-a-di since when did you go to school here?" Oh my gosh her voice has changed so much.. well not really but it did.

"I'm the new-" Her and the guy's eyes widen.

"Shhh don't say the last part you will regret it trust me" She says sternly.. um okie i wonder what will happen?

"Whats wrong with being the new kid?"

"Oh she's done it now" The boy whispers. I look around and see everyone staring at me with sorrow. Ummm im lost.

"Oh btw Yesi this is Gaby my cousin, Gaby this is my babe Yesi." Finally i know his name!

"Your homework will be on page 13 and 14 have a nice weekend everyone" What? the day's over already? sweet! I see Britt grabbing her bag then meeting Gaby over at the door, I finish packing up and walk over there.

"Here Gaby take our bags, Yesi jump on my back and i can take you to your locker, What number is it?" I do as told and hop on her back.

"Its number 713"

"sweet, its right next to mine" And with that we head off running/jogging to the lockers, we get there and see another boy chillin' with his back against her locker.