Adopting a "twin"

HELLO LOVELY NUBS THIS CHAPPIE WILL MAINLY BE MINE AND MY "TWINS" POV BACK TO THE CHAPPIE :3 MOMMA NUB OUTTT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BRITT'S POV~~

It's a Saturday and im supposed to be chillin with Dan not at some orphanage thingy.

"BRITT GET UP WE'RE GONNA BE LATTEEE!!!" Ughhh I get up and get a shower and walk out to get some clothes. I put on my usual; a box shirt and a pair of shorts and my shoes then walk out to the kitchen and see momma already ready and with her keys in her hand.

"Alright lets goooo" I whine i really dont wanna go but i have to for momma's sake.

"Alright lets get goin we cant be late" She says while walking out the door. I follow out and lock the door while putting my phone in my pocket.

Sarah's POV~~

"SARAH GET UP YOU WORHTLESS PEICE OF CRAP" Ms. Charlie says..well screams at me. I get up and head to the girls' shower room and take a two minute shower and head out of the room to get dressed in my own room. i hope i get adopted this time. I thought to my self and hear heavy footsteps charging up to my room. Uh Oh not good...

"Sarah pack your things you worthless person your getting adopted by a mom and her daughter, AND HURRY UP!" YES FINALLY IM OUT OF HERE!! I run around my room and gather my little bit of stuff and put them in my duffle bag and run out of my room and down stairs to meet my new family.

Momma's POV~~

The girl we're adopting Sarah i think her name is? She walks down the creaky stairs.. oh my god she looks almost exactly like Britt. Her hair is a blonde almost white color her eyes are the same blue color and she's just as pale as Brittney.

Britt's POV~~

Oh my monkey sniffing butt she's a twin!!

"Momma i deffently want to adopt her she can be my twin!!" I look at momma to see if she agrees and she does by nodding her head yes and walk to the lady.

"We'll adopt her for sure"

"Are you sure you want her? You dont want a more useful child?"

"HEY dont say that about my twin!" That was mean.. She's a poop eating monkey. I hear Sarah snicker randomly. So i walk over to her and ask what was funny.

"You called her a poop eating monkey"

"... Well i guess i said that out loud then..." I see momma walk out and grab Sarah's duffle bag and start walking towards the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY GUYS I HAD TO CUT IT SHORT MOMMA KEEPS INTERUPTING ME AND I HAVE TO GO TO CHURCH. ILL GET MORE DONE TOMORROW BUT I ALSO HAVE SCHOOL WORK TO DO ESPECIALLY FINSIHING SCIENCE BY THE 13TH. BUT HOW BOUT DEM BEANS I GOT A "TWIN" BUT I GOTTA GO!!! HAVE A NUBALICOUS DAY/NIGHT AND EAT/DRINK SOMETHIN AT MIDNIGHT. MOMMA NUB OUTTT~~