Final chapter pt 2

HELLO GUYS IM BACK IVE DECIDED TO DO ONE MORE CHAPTER AFTER THIS ONE CUZ WUT THE HELL? RIGHT?  ANYWAYS IM GLAD SOME OF YOU ARE STILL READING THE BOOK ♡♡♡♡ BUNCH OF LOVE TO THEM!!! ANYWAYS BACK TO THE CHAPTER BAI

-----------------------------------

Justin's POV~

Memory at the sight:

I walked out of the house to see her truck in front of the stables and the new horses and her horse gone and seen everyone except for that boy that she was gonna "attack" so I walked over to Donnie and asked where her and that boy are at and he pointed to the trail. After a few minutes of walking I found them but the sight was horrific I found Britt on his lap and their making out full on, I stormed over to them and got their attention and they split apart but she didn't move off his lap and it looked like she wasn't going to so without thinking I grabbed her hair and pulled her off his lap and standing up. The only thing that came to mind was to show him whose she is so I forcefully kissed her until she pushed me away and all that did was make me angry so I showed her whose boss and hit her the next few things that happen only pissed me off to where I was seeing red, she came up to me and called me pathetic.  Everything else was a blur then black.

Present time~

I barely remember anything from that day until they questioned me about it then everything came back. Now I'm in a padded room doing nothing until they came in and told me to follow them to a room that has people in it.

Pam's POV~

Right now everyone is waiting in a room so Britt can choose whether he's going or is getting a second chance. Me personally I think he needs to go but its not my choice.

"Britt are you sure about this?" Her new boyfriend? says. I don't really know they haven't made it official.

"yes im positive about it they said they'll have extra people in here just in case" she's getting really irritated because we've all asked her that on the way here.

"Okay I'm just-" Matt gets cut off by the door opening and someone walking in.

"Charlie?!?!?!?" who, what, when, where, and how. 'Charlie' opens his mouth in shock only to get tackled in a hug by her.

"Oh my God.. YOU STUPID BITCH FIRST WITH THAT SCRUB AND NOW WITH HIM?!" A steaming mad Justin says and she pause and looks at him in terror and slowly lets go and walks up to him and spits in his face. Like a full on wad of spit hitting him in the face not scared at all.

Britt's POV~

Oh my god I haven't seen Charlie in almost 3 years. Here let me explain Charlie is like a major big brother he's 18 this year? Anyways the way I know him is because he was my older sister's boy friend, yes I know I haven't told you about my two older sisters' because they left to their real dad's place, we have separate dads same mom anyways-

"Oh my god.... YOU STUPID BITCH FIRST THAT SCRUB NOW HIM" I slowly let go of Charlie and look up at him and walk up to him only to spit in his face then get punched, yes PUNCHED, I end up on the floor clutching my jaw and get kicked repeatedly in the ribs and stomach and I black out. A few moments later I wake up in a clinic area and see a nurse looking at my jaw and ribs, no one else in the room just me and her. When she finishes she notices I'm awake she says something then my ears pop.

"I'm sorry? My ears just popped" I say sitting up gently and with her help. Then she repeats what she said.

"I said im glad your awake your friends have been bugging me on updates but before I let them in I need to know two things is that alright?" she questions and I nod slowly.