HE'S YOUR WHAT?!

Ello guys sorry i haven't updated in a couple of days. Imma tell you now a friend of mine is gonna help me write the story but ONCE she answers me everything will be in order and yea all that jazz anyways back to the chappie momma nub out!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah's POV~

Finally after my eye healed up because of Savanah punching me. Yes i know "it should heal after three days" or "It should be healed by a week" no it took almost four and a half weeks to heal and yes we got grounded for not telling her that we were going to a party and Britt got grounded even longer 'cause she lied to momma.

"Sarah time to wake up you got a week left of school before summer then you can sleep in late" I hear someone says while shaking me to wake me up.

"Mehh 10 more minutes" I say while flipping over and moaning tiredly and pulling up my blanket over my head.

"BRITTNEY HELP ME" She screams rather loudly.

Britt's POV~

"BRITTNEY HELP ME" momma screams from Sarah's room. Ooh perfect time to use my Superman cape. I ran to my closet throwing things around trying to find it. Finally! It was behind my sneaky stash of gummies. Anyways i put it on and run towards Sarah's room.

"BATMAN TO THE RESCUEE!!!!" i scream while jumping/face planting onto Sarha's bed.

"ARGH BRITT GET OFF MEE!!!" I hear a muffled Sarah scream, but i dont move 'cause i got throw off by her.

"... oh my god did you just push me off?!"

"Yeah why is that such a shock?" She says while looking at me confused.

"What body parts did you use to push me off?" I ask while pulling her blanket off her and pulling her out of bed.

"my legs why? and you can explain why after we get downstairs to eat after we get dressed now out!" she says while pushing me out of her room.

Time skip To FREE PERIOD~~

Boss' POV~

Right now its free period and theres nothing to do, so i pull out my phone and text a special someone.

"Hey babe where you at?"

"Hey Mr. Boss dude im at my tree teachin' my sister somethin and im not your babe cuz i dont even kno your name yet so dont call me babe"ah she's so funny.

"Uh huh see you in a couple of mins BABE <3 xx"and with that i round up the boys and start heading to the tree.

A few minutes later~~

Sarah's POV~

"Ey babe Mr. Boss dude is comin to the tree in a few, just what ever you do-" She gets cut off by an arm wrapping around her waist.

"hey babe i see this is your-"

"JUSTIN?!?!" his eyes widen in shock with his mouth wide open.

Britt's POV~

"JUSTIN?!?!" Sarah says/screams in shock. Me? Im just standing there confused along with the other boys.

"S-sarah? Is that truly you??" Mr. Boss dude says in shock and pure confusion.

"Oh my god... JUSTIN I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER COME BACK FOR ME!! oh my god im so... so" She cant even finish because she passed out cold.

"can someone please explain whats going on?!" I say while checking on her.

"I- um- i-i- i cant say right now im to confused" he says while picking her up and carrying her somewhere.

"okay.... well i gotta make some phone calls and put mine and her things in the locker and ill meet you where-"

"no, no, no, no, no one of my boys are going with you i lost my sister and i just got her back now im not losing my sister's sister" he says sternly, like really freaking sternly.

"Ok.... i dont know whether to still call you Mr. Boss dude or Justin.." (A/N: special note just cuz Pam and i know a justin so to answer your question no that is not the pervy justin, its just a name that came to my mind)

"Uh you can call me what ever you want" he said then whispers something in George's ear, then the next thing you know he's beside me and staring at our bags.

"ok boss dude but you got to answer some questions when i get back and btw yes i literally said btw, anyways btw thats not a yes or no question, kay? kay" He just stares at me then looks at George then nods at him.

"Alright" After he said that im up on George's shoulder and im squirming around on his shoulder to get comfortable, after about 2 minutes of getting comfortable i was put down.

"Seriously what did you do run while i was getting comfortable?" I ask while putting in my combo for my locker and putting mine and Sarah's things away.

"Miss. Brittney and Mr. George what are you still doing in school?" Wah?

"What i was going to say before the principle said something was now that you've been seen around me and the Boss and now that everyone knows that your sister is his long lost sister they know that you will be in and out of school at random times because of us and they let your mom know so...." im so confused.

"And she's okay with that? Thats different for her anyways imma call people while we get to the car. kay? kay." and with that he picks me up and puts me over his shoulder and i pull out my phone.

"WAIT Principle Ambrose um can you tell Dan, Gaby, and Matt's teachers to excuse them when their phone rings please" I say while making my famous puppy dog eyes at him.

"Yes ma'am I will" He says after a few minutes of thinking.

"Thank youuu" and with that he pulls out his walky talky and does what ever and i start calling people.

Call with Dan: D/him m/me

D:Hello?

M:Eyy bro you didnt get introuble cuz of it did you?

D:surprisingly no anyways what up i got 5 minutes until i have to be back in

M:kay just saying i wont be at the tree after school and neither will Sarah cuz something unexpected came up anyways I'll let you go back into class while i get back to leaving this place mwahahahahaha bai

and with that i hung up, everyone elses call went the same way. After a few minutes i get put down and i turn around to see a freaking beast ass truck.

"OMG I CALL THE BED OF THE TRUCK NO ONE CAN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!" Everyone just stares at me while i climb in the bed of the dark blue, no its a freaking chameleon (sorry if i spelt that wrong dont kill me :() colored truck. And we're off to where ever in the heck Boss dude is taking us.

Apparentally its his.......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN  cliff hanger!!! Well how bout dat  SURPRISE SHE HAS A LONG LOST BROTHER!!!! anyways sorry for not updating for a couple of days i have no excuse for it just im lazy as hell and i forgot about updating DX. Well imma go i love you guys so much thanks for the reads and stuff and remember i might be having a friend help me with it ONCE SHE ANSWERS ME :3 anyways bye guys!! and remember have a nubalicous day/night and eat/drink something at midnight PEACE MOMMA NUB OUTT XX x10,000