Hospital Party :D

Hai Guyz! PammiiChan here for another chappiii to be done :3. So I'll try my best to make it look professional even though I ...  suck... ass. Soooo where'd we leave off? Ohhh yeeeeeeah Brittney got hurt by de Bobz. Fakk yooo Bobb >:l   I hatchuue. So lets get started sha'll we? ~

*Brittney, After being severley hurt, was rushed to the hospital. Everyone too sad to come along, I couldnt stand the fact she was hurt. So, I rushed to the hospital to give her a bit of company..*

I walked up to the desk with a woman about 25 years old, black, silky hair. Her eyes, stunning. But.. Would you really wanna wear that much makeup? ..Anyways, I asked her in what room Brittney Lechlitner was at. She gave me a visitors pass, took a picture, and politley said "Room 414 sweetie." I gave a big grin and said "Thanks!"

But that grin soon faded away.. The thought of my baby getting hurt and me not being able to be their and take the hit or atleast trying to help save her, drowned me in saddness. 

I took the elevator up to the 4rth story. Walked down the hall and passed many, many patients.. One recovering from heart disease, being rushed to emergency. Another in a wheel chair, passing along with a big smile. I wonder how they get all that greif out of their hearts and make the better out of a situation. Amazing.

414.. The room right in front of me. I felt scared, What if she didnt want company.. What if shes really really hurt.. Idk what to do.. So I started tearing up a bit and walked in. Brittney, almost asleep all curled up, facing me,

"B-britt.."  I say while leaning over the bed to give her a hug. "How ya doing babe.. Not doing so well eh?"

"Pish posh! Im doing fiine dont worry about me."  She says while she hugs me back tighter. "Whats up with the face?" She says while grinning. "YOUR the one not doing well. Amiright?"

"Im just worried about you. That douc-- Meanie pants will payyyy" >:l.    Whines a bit and smiles

"Yeah Ha-- Ouchhhhh!" She cringes and curls up some more "Babe stop being an idiot your making me lauggghhh. It hurts ya know''

"Hah, Im sorry.... Maybe tickling you will make you feel better?"  Reaches out hands threateningly and laughs histerically.

"NO NONONO PAM,  DONT. I SWEAR TO GOD I WIL--"

She gets cutt off by the sound of the Nurse opening the door and managing to chuckle out "You guys done yet?" She laughs. "Great friends you are. The two of you. :3 Reminds me of my friend, Melanie."  She says while she walks over and pulls out a tray with shots, medicine and such.

"Ooooh Brittney, get ready >:3 My dreams are coming true" 

She doesnt say a word. But she does look at me with the stare I managed to recognize in a split second.

So without hesitation, I gave Britt a kiss on the cheek and told her I'd be back tomorrow, and that I'd promise. She hugged me, and whispered  "See ya tomorrow butt-face <3"

I gave Donnie a call so he would pick me up. It only took a few seconds till I saw his car park up right in front of the building. I quickly get in the passanger seat and gave him a hug.

"Haayy babe :3 How ya feeling? Any better?''  He says while he leans over to kiss me. He starts up the car and starts heading home slowly.

"Im feeling fine. Britts even better, all giggly and happy.. God.. I dont want anything to happen to her like that again. Tore me down quite a bit. You know how I ge-- DONNIE WATCH OUT!"

He looks up and a car in the same lane, starts racing towards him. He takes a sharp turn into a parking space and gasps.

We both look out the window and start flipping the guy off, saying all kinds of bad words from A-Z.

"God damn Pam, o-o You must be tramatized.."

  ~We head back home and park the car right in front of the house. Laughing about what just had happend 5 minutes ago~

"Immm gonna go sleepp"   He says as he plops down on the couch.

"What, Your not gonna come snuggle with me? I see how it isss"  Walks upstairs to my room.

He chases me and hugs me from behind, picks me up, and sets me on the couch snuggling me by force whether I liked it or not. "Mine" He says squeezing me to death.

">:l Donnie your killingg meeeee." ... At this point I look up to see that hes fast asleep.. Lazy ass :3

I soften his grip around me and sleeps with him.

THATS IT FOR THE STORY. Sorry its so short compared to what Mrs. Britt writes. Like jeez, that woman writes at the speed of light. My hands are cramping up and Im not used to typing alot like I do. In fact I dont really type alot.. Heh, MY GOAL WILL BE TO ATLEAST GET UP TO 1000 WORDS EVERY STORY. Okay so I'lll sit here stalling you guys for... 119 more words. Yes, I just used google to answer how many words I need left. SHUT UP GOOGLE SOLVES ALL MY LIFE PROBLEMS OKAY?! XD LET ME TELL YOU A HUMILIATING STORY THAT HAPPENED TO ME IRL. One day I was at Walgreens. Or Walmart. Idk. (PLEASE DONT GET OFFENDED BY THIS STORY, BUT ITS PRETTY FUNNY IF I EXAGERATE IT) But I was in line and in front of me was a really huuuge woman with plastic surgery done on her behind. (When i mean huge I mean like.. she literally rolls to get to her car. Not walk, but rolls.) *Music starts playing: They see me roolinnn, they hattinnn* So, I accidentally drop something behind her and I try to squeeze behind her to get it back. And as soon as i bend down to get whatever i dropped, SHE SQUEEZES ME WITH HER BIG BEHIND AND IT SMELLED LIKE SHE BATHES HER A$$ IN PERFUME. LIke JEEZUS WOMAN, HOW DO Y-- okay. Moving on. SO Im about to pull out a rope and kill myself but luckily she notices that shes crushing a little girl with her 2 enormous butt cheeks. :) She looks and shes like "Oh maw gewdniss baby are yoo allriiiiiite?" No, I almost died with the amazing smelling of your butt holy-ole. Me being too scared to say anything I just say "Yes im okay, hehehheheheheheh" SO YEAH, THATS THE END OF MY HUMILIATING STORY, And i hope I made someones day or made them chuckle a bit cause thats what Im here for. O3O

11146 Words nice. ^-^ Ill see you guys later! I love you all with all my heart okay?? <333  Bai my sexii cupcakz ♥♥♥♪   ~PammiiChan